One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Is it just me or all the siblings are showing emotion by a little margin.
Might be emotions, might be just logic.

The siblings being emotionless would probably work on logic. Well in a logical sense, Judge and his alliances nearly got the entire bloodline ended (not killed since they had no fear) and the kingdom fallen. Now here he is allying again with another faulty plan. Logically, most machines should see Judge as the cause of the system/kingdom crashing at this point and eliminate it.

But they're still partly human, and the obedience hasn't really been explained well. So would the obedience to Judge overwrite self preservation? Or vice versa, who knows.

C

Cruxroux

Bounties of those who were at the reverie.
True. We still don't know sabo bounty. Yet.

Might be emotions, might be just logic.

The siblings being emotionless would probably work on logic. Well in a logical sense, Judge and his alliances nearly got the entire bloodline ended (not killed since they had no fear) and the kingdom fallen. Now here he is allying again with another faulty plan. Logically, most machines should see Judge as the cause of the system/kingdom crashing at this point and eliminate it.

But they're still partly human, and the obedience hasn't really been explained well. So would the obedience to Judge overwrite self preservation? Or vice versa, who knows.
Their character shifted to different personality by the time we reached the end of the arc though. Or maybe it's just me.
Post automatically merged:

Who cares. If I wanted fanservice, I would watch the movies.
Tf do you want? Another lame arc like Wano?

It's such an unoriginal and lame repeat of Kanjuro's betrayal, and there was at least some suspence, writing and delivery for Kanjuro. And becoming a Celestial Dragon is the worst motive for betrayal ever.
We don't even know enough about the Punks to consider it a good betrayal.
I mean yeah I dislike her for killing Shaka as he was one of the best Punks but at the end of the day I really don't care.
Kanjuro also fucked them up while he was dying, making a huge ghost made of fire to murder them all.
It failed, but it added actual suspense somewhat.

If you seriously expect Law to win i don't know what to say to you. And Boa had to Fight in two fronts at once. With BB and marines.
Law will get beaten and have his poneglyphs stolen just like Kidd.i think BB will kidnap Law because of the ope ope no mi being so usefull.I don't know what Oda will do with Kidd,maybe Shanks forces him to join his crew or something.If he ends up dead or somehow manages to survive while stealing whatever he is after,than that would be a cool plot twist.

he better be,we haven't seen nothing from him in over 20 years of manga.
I think he will be hype but some people expecting to much .

No, they said he has equal strength.
As in physical strength.
Nothing else.
Yep people forget that part WB being so strong was also because of his DF .

luffys fruit is reality wrapping, but has fluffy used g5 against the ssg?if not everything works in your favour, why are you been bias and picking ssnake op fruit over a more op fruit (ope-ope)
He not use G5 vs them yet we would have know for certain .
Hell in this chapter he even using a less powerful form that before lol .

I think he will be hype but some people expecting to much .

Yep people forget that part WB being so strong was also because of his DF .

He not use G5 vs them yet we would have know for certain .
Hell in this chapter he even using a less powerful form that before lol .
He should be on par with Kaido at least.

C

Cruxroux

but did she win or lose in the matter of seconds? And guess who has not yet lost to bb?
Bruh law decided to use Awakening right of the bat. That won't last more than 10-20 mins. Boa probably fought longer than that and was still going strong. Boa might look at a disadvantage but it was draw with rayleigh.

C

Cruxroux

Law will get beaten and have his poneglyphs stolen just like Kidd.i think BB will kidnap Law because of the ope ope no mi being so usefull.I don't know what Oda will do with Kidd,maybe Shanks forces him to join his crew or something.If he ends up dead or somehow manages to survive while stealing whatever he is after,than that would be a cool plot twist.
Shanks vs Kidd is weird. Or maybe Kidd succeed in just taking the final ponelglyps. Considering if he already have 3. Or just 2.