One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Although I was right that York is the traitor, it feels like she's just a nuisance and a dumbass. I'm pretty sure the WG and Marines would also eliminate her. She's like the Orochi of this arc. Dreaming big that would just end up pathetic.

But I would love to see more r34 fanarts of her. :wellwell:
Orochi was a great villain....made shit because he wanted Laido to shine

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
5 stars

- Sanji practically mocks these so called the most powerful being by shows that the Boss is The Soldier of science
- Navy brings 100 ships is Because the existence of Emperor Strawhat, rather than smaller preparation againts Egghead Combat Strength
- SH Will clearly have Allies of robot-weapon from egghead
- well, will Zoro 'welcomes' Kizaru by getting lost???
* Bonney actually could make All of the Egghead things become a miniatur so she could put in it on a box while escaping with SH
Doesnt she just change the age, which wouldn’t effect the growth of an Android or even an island anyway? And how does the age change effect cyborgs, which are partly β€žobjectsβ€œ?

just imagine changing the age of someone with some platinium stick in their leg because of an operation. Changing the age and his body would simply mean the stick is way to huge and pierces through the whole leg. Pretty painful.

Just stall and set up chapter, dont hype too much i have feeling it would become shipwar chasing while sh try to escape. Also why tf provuder hype up that york motive to become cd is interesting lol

People "WCI Luffy would beat King trololol" "at worst just wait for him to drop the flame trololol"

This is Current Luffy (after having also used Gear 4 extensively and having teamed up with Current Lucci) against a child clone of King...

Oda slowing down the pace here to remind us of all the pieces on the board and to set up their next moves. Robin saying someone will show up to save Nami is hilarious to me. As obviously every one immediately thinks of Sanji but based on their reactions Luffy and Zoro would have been right behind him if they weren't currently occupied. Which new way to solve situations have Nami scream and the three strongest crew members will come running to her location.
:suresure:

York as the traitor works but I hope we get more to her motivations then I want to be a Celestial Dragon. And how she made it all work.

Which all so raises a point I have been pondering. At the beginning of the arc one of the first pieces of tech we are introduced to is holograms. Indeed it is the first piece of tech that is not immediately used to aid the crew. So I am left questioning how holograms are playing a role in this are.
:choppawhat:

Obviously York would have used them to pull off her deception. If that's the case I will not be the least bit surprise if Shaka pops out alive going check mate, having used the same tech to lure out the traitor. But it could also be being used to fool us all in to thinking York is the traitor. I don't think so though.

But the possibilities are driving me crazy. What if this is all some sham to test the Strawhats? Or to trick the world government in to thinking Vegapunk is dead?
What are you hiding Oda?:lusalty:

The Egghead Incident sounds interesting. But at this point it could just be Morgans making up things for the news. Which would shake the world. As I am not yet convinced that the Strawhats and the Navy are about to go to war, I think it will be whatever happens to cover the Strawhats retreat. Whether that's a hologram or the disparate forces on the island holding the Navy off for them who knows. But I hope we don't have to wait to long to find out.

The arc was going along at a nice pace. Hopefully this slower type chapter will not become the norm going forward. :amazing:

Doesnt she just change the age, which wouldn’t effect the growth of an Android or even an island anyway? And how does the age change effect cyborgs, which are partly β€žobjectsβ€œ?

just imagine changing the age of someone with some platinium stick in their leg because of an operation. Changing the age and his body would simply mean the stick is way to huge and pierces through the whole leg. Pretty painful.
It's okay, though, don't know how. Just though something because of 'the following day' on page 12.

We have Canon Mr. 1 df while Kama kama no mi is not. And we have Bonney df while Lily enstomach df is non Cannon.
But, let it be πŸ˜….. This will make people go :smart:, especially when Oda's party read with 0.0000001% chance πŸ€”

Although I was right that York is the traitor, it feels like she's just a nuisance and a dumbass. I'm pretty sure the WG and Marines would also eliminate her. She's like the Orochi of this arc. Dreaming big that would just end up pathetic.

But I would love to see more r34 fanarts of her. :wellwell:

R34 of the girl who's entire deal is eating, shitting and sleeping.
I don't know, not to kink shame but that would be a weird corner she'd be in.