One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
I don't know how I feel about fishmen in the marines.
Feels like a contradiction.
which is great, it add more diversity in the OP world showing everyone opinion about WG arent the same.

maybe its a pacific fishman unlike most fishman who are say to be violent by nature . Anyway Jimbei might know that one and show him who is the boss.

which is great, it add more diversity in the OP world showing everyone opinion about WG arent the same.

maybe its a pacific fishman unlike most fishman who are say to be violent by nature . Anyway Jimbei might know that one and show him who is the boss.
Yeah remember the "Sasaki is a Fishman and Jimbe's Brother" :gokulaugh:i predict the same outcome:cheers:

Yeah but Fishmen were actiively hunted.
I liked it more for Jimbei being a Shichi, since he was an outlaw, but to show a FAKE peace gesture, they brought him in the Marines.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you think he's a fishman, exactly?
Pure speculation, but that neck make his face look like a fish.

I'm really loving this arc, best arc since Marineford for me. I really hope they don't off-screen Kidd vs Shanks though. I mean Law vs Blackbeard was already off-screened. Oda can't just keep starting these monumental fights and not drawing them out, its frustrating and deflating when you get hyped to see them.

At least this time though Oda is filling the chapters with good content so its almost fine/justified. Wano on the other hand there was no excuse for so many wasted panels.

I honestly don’t think we’ll get straight forward fights for the straw hats this arc other than the seraphim outside of luffy. It’ll be like in Ennies Lobby where the straw hats finish their fights then just fight off fodder while they se Luffy fight the strongest opponent (kizaru)

Yeah but Fishmen were actiively hunted.
I liked it more for Jimbei being a Shichi, since he was an outlaw, but to show a FAKE peace gesture, they brought him in the Marines.
Post automatically merged:

Pure speculation, but that neck make his face look like a fish.
Not just the neck the eye is like fishman.