Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there have always been gags in major fights....Mizu Luffy, Ennel's face, Square giraffe Kaku, etc....
I understand that, it wouldn't be One Piece without gags and comedy and I love that but my point is another, this raid doesn't have the atmosphere or the intensity of a final battle, since they set foot in Onigashima everything has been jokes it doesn't feel like the siege on Yonko territory I hope this is because Oda wants to teach the alliance and the SH that they should take things seriously, they are playing games and we should be feeling the intensity of a war

Nope, those jokes didn't work on em...Ivankov was trying to pull joke but then lost conciousness, while Buggy was running for his life. So how exactly it made gags with admirals?))
What??? Ivankov made his gag against a admiral, dosent matter what happens next, THE GAG WAS THERE, with Buggy too runing and SCAPING from akainu.

Luffy made gags against almost every fight he had, Arlong, crocodile, Enel, blueno, Lucci, moria, doffy, katakuri.

ALL these fight had gags, stop reading 6 piece

Ivankov and Buggy made gags against AKAINU .

Luffy and the ST in ALL their fights and yet these members act as SURPRISE.

Hahaha such dumb haters.
What?

- In the manga Ivankov charged Akainu and attacked him. In the next panel of that confrontation Ivankov and inazuma were defeated.
- How was the Buggy scene a gag. He dodged Akainus punch as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.