Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergo got Neg Diffed defeated at least Oden scarred Kaido
Post automatically merged:

Yes to the first question and we dont know to answer the second question
Law Fruit is probably the best DF of the entire OP world... And Vergo wasn't KO when Law Left him.
Being defeated doesn't meant to let your oponent KO.

Sanji won against doffy Saving the Crew, for example...

Sanji will fight Page One while Drake will protect Chopper from Queen. Drake vs Queen. King vs Marco
Well.... I don't see how Usopp and Nami could defeat both Page One and Ulti, so Page One definitely needs to be taken care of at some point. I think Oda could draw a pretty cool fight between Page One and Sanji ,based on the clash we saw with them earlier. But people are so pressed about how strong the characters opponents are.

Because Law couldn't land his cutting attacks on Doffy, due to latter using his full knowledge on the Ope Ope no Mi along with his speed and agility to avoid Law's ability most of the time or block his attack before it connected. That's why he had to play dead, to land Gamma Knife when Doffy did not expect it. So it's not that Doffy's Haki blocked the cut, Doffy prevented Law from performing the move in the first place, or simply by dodging and avoiding. Doesn't change the fact that Caesar, Doffy and the Vivre Card all highlighted Vergo's Haki.
Even if that was not just your headcannon and Law could actualy cut past Doffy's lines....That just makes Law look even more weak LMAO.

C

critical mindset

Well.... I don't see how Usopp and Nami could defeat both Page One and Ulti, so Page One definitely needs to be taken care of at some point. I think Oda could draw a pretty cool fight between Page One and Sanji ,based on the clash we saw with them earlier. But people are so pressed about how strong the characters opponents are.
Sanji is already much stronger

Daifuku was the physically strongest BMP (outside of Cracker and BM) and Sanji clashed with the same

P1 was fighting a baboon lol

Sanji is alredt frying the flying shits

If Queen has a RS, his hybrid form looks decent, Drake goes on the roof or defeats five sober numbers alone and King fights Zoro or commits suicide, then I'm ok with Sanji vs Queen.

It's too disrespectful to see Sanji fighting against an opponent who is not able to fly, and whose DF looks trash, to let Marco vs King, the most unnecessary and boring fight ever, happen.
We all know Marco is stronger.

Kings vs Marco (YC1 fight)

Drake vs Queen (high diff Rematch)

Sanji vs Page One (High diff rematch) :finally::finally:

Sanji is already much stronger

Daifuku was the physically strongest BMP (outside of Cracker and BM) and Sanji clashed with the same

P1 was fighting a baboon lol

Sanji is alredt frying the flying shits
Sanji is already much stronger? when did we see that? Sanji vs Daifuku was a clash, Page One vs Sanji was a clash, there was no conclusions to those fights. Oda has also been hiding Page One's abilities in his hybrid Form.

Status
Not open for further replies.