Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And BTW even preferring the Sanji Vs King...
if Sanji defeats Queen and Zoro defeats King...Sanji would be >Zoro.
Queen is a Cyborg Brachiosaurus , which make him a TANK, A PREHISTORIC ZOAN and a scientist, that guy for the moment is the real monster .
Sanji defeating such a guy, for him would be far more better than him defeating King.
It literally all his weakness.
But King fits better with Sanji.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Queen is a Cyborg Brachiosaurus , which make him a TANK, A PREHISTORIC ZOAN and a scientist, that guy for the moment is the real monster .
Sanji defeating such a guy, for him would be far more better than him defeating King.

Saying Sanji and Zoro are equals is just as bad as saying zoro is miles ahead of Luffy LMAO. Zoro dosent just have cool momments, are you paying attention to the story? dude got his blade stolen by a fucking dwarf and while you think he would have learned, no, the dumbass goes and loses it again to a sneaky fox, i think it was even the same blade too LOL, he does has his share of L's and funny momments.
Problem comes when ya'll try to put him on the same level as Sanji, both characters aint even close, never was and never will be.

Stop expecting soo much out of Sanji when his primary role aint even to be a fighter, but a cook.
Marco wasn't the 2nd most powerful guy of the Whiteboard crew, because he was the doctor.
That's how stupid your logic sounds.

Sanji has been always at the same level as Zoro in general.
Sometimes he did more than Zoro, and sometimes Zoro has done more than him, but they always ended up being equals.

In TB Sanji did more and get more damage than Zoro and defeated the second strongest (Even after being stabbed on his chest/heart), and that's the reason of him falling in front of Kuma.

In Arabasta Sanji defeated 2 Crocodile officers.

In Little Garden-Whiskey Peak, Sanji did Nothing.
En Arlong Park he defeated the second strongest member and resisted him UNDER THE WATER.

Zoro is the first mate and the fighter , no doubts of that, but Sanji is as Powerful as him.

Sanji will never ever fight Queen or any calamity Solo
Sanji will never fight King because king isn’t a Gag.
You can quote me on this.

The only one that gets a solo fight is Jinbei, and that’s because he’s a Veteran Legend on his own path that will be more decorated and remembered than Vinsmoke Asscheeks

Sanji will never fight King because king isn’t a Gag.
You can quote me on this.

The only one that gets a solo fight is Jinbei, and that’s because he’s a Veteran Legend on his own path that will be more decorated and remembered than Vinsmoke Asscheeks
Ok , that's your opinion, I have nothing bad to say against this, but I disagree.

n Arabasta Sanji defeated 2 Crocodile officers.

In Little Garden-Whiskey Peak, Sanji did Nothing.
En Arlong Park he defeated the second strongest member and resisted him UNDER THE WATER.
I cant even......Listen to this guy, he thinks beating Bon clay is the same as beating Daz bones.....He thinks beating the karate fuckface was equaly impressive as fighting half dead after surviving freaking MIHAWK, mate, Zoro could wipe the floor with Aarlong if he was even close to full health, easy.

No wonder you said Zoro is the sasuke of OP unniverse...Only someone with your level of delusion would be able to think, let alone feel no shame in saying something as absurd as this.
:zorothink:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Banter aside, I still think it's very likely he will fight Queen. Solo or tag team, we'll see. Though wouldn't be surprised if it's a solo fight. The plot point of Judge's son isn't gonna go away on its own lmao. And that would be a monumental achievement for Judge's son. Hell, I'd say I would even be disappointed and maybe slightly feel bad if he doesn't get to fight a calamity at least, be it in a tag team or solo.

But trying to say Zoro and Judge's son are equals is ludicrous. Everyone that reads One Piece properly knows that Zoro obliterates Judge's son and his entire family 10 times outta 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.