Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an educated guess that X Drake is the strongest of the pack.

What do you mean that's Queen's character? He only ever reacted in combat like that when put up against top tiers, like Linlin when he was scared shitless, Kaido, and Zoro.
This is the same guy that was laughing at Luffy, Luffy's COC and barrier haki.
And again, I am mainly just having fun.
Bro Queen has only been attacked by Big Mom and Zoro......... Luffy never attacked Queen with anything, And Yes that's Queens character, he reacts like that for the smallest of Situations. And its usually whenever caught by surprise. So of course he'd react like that to someone cutting his weapon. Its not hard to get that reaction out of Queen.

Banter aside, I still think it's very likely he will fight Queen. Solo or tag team, we'll see. Though wouldn't be surprised if it's a solo fight. The plot point of Judge's son isn't gonna go away on its own lmao. And that would be a monumental achievement for Judge's son. Hell, I'd say I would even be disappointed and maybe slightly feel bad if he doesn't get to fight a calamity at least, be it in a tag team or solo.

But trying to say Zoro and Judge's son are equals is ludicrous. Everyone that reads One Piece properly knows that Zoro obliterates Judge's son and his entire family 10 times outta 10.
This arc is about group fights, queen is strong, ryuo is needed for ancient zoans or high AP, Judges son is NOT built that way

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It a not fire. Fire is red.
This is the Ryou inside Ryuma body
What utter nonsense. We literally have Ryuma say the wound is on fire:
:odenugh:

This place is just as bad as reddit. And thats saying something because reddit is shit.

Sanji not even in the goddamn chapter and people are talking about Zoro vs Sanji shit :whitepress:

Goodness you people ruin discussions everywhere you go.

Just another reason why I don't fuck with this place. lol.
The spoiler discussion thread is not usually a place of substantial discussion. The signal to noise ratio here is especially bad.

You should stop using that Fujitora moment as a feat, while saying that Sanji Vs P1 wasn't a good Sanji feat because he didn't "defeated" him.
Issho is massively stronger than Page One though?

Zoro fans wanking off but will cry when the SN trio get a collective panel together.

If Zoro gets potrayed along with Killer it'll add insult to the injury.
I'll take Zoro fighting a Yonkou unaided over a gag panel with the Supernova captains thank you.

I know a lot of people here hate Artur, but i think his new video about Luffy's true dream / final objective is spot on. The video itself is also pretty good.
Why do people hate him?
:choppawhat:

I don't get this meme dear.

Yeah, it's:
  • Luffy
  • Zoro/Kidd
  • Law
  • X-Drake/Killer
  • Urouge
  • Apoo
  • Hawkins
  • Capone/Bonney

While Sanji 1v1 Queen/King is cool and all, wouldn't that like remove all the tension in the final war? It's not like the BB pirates' commander suddenly becomes much stronger than the Beast Pirates commanders. So if Sanji can 1v1 King/Queen now, why would we be hyped if he fights Burgress or Laffite, Shiryou later on? :sanmoji:

Fans: invent theory that Yonkou commanders were all on the same level

also fans: but that reduces tension

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't know devil fruits for Zoro kinda feel gimmicky to me. Maybe they'll grow on me.
Zoro the God of Thunder

I wish Oda made it canon

But Mihawk and Zoro, as well as Shanks all chose to stay natural on the other hand. That was for the better perhaps. Having a DF power could have psychologically messed with them, by sleeping on their trainings eventually.

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Zoro the God of Thunder

I wish Oda made it canon

But Mihawk and Zoro, as well as Shanks all chose to stay natural on the other hand. That was for the better perhaps. Having a DF power could have psychologically messed with them, by sleeping on their trainings eventually.
I think its much cooler without devil fruits. I would've liked if all swordsman remained devil fruits free but I guess thats a bit unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.