Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1001 : "The sake I brew while waiting for you".

Chapter starts with a flahback. Ace went to Onigashima to help children who are kidnapped there. However Kaidou and high ranking executives from Beast Pirates have sailed from the island at that time. So Ace ends up beating all fodders until he meets Yamato.

Ace's crew urge him to go back but Ace is annoyed that someone this strong isn't even a captain, so he intends to fight Yamato. Though she has no obligation to protect the island, Yamato is bored so she will be Ace opponent.

Ace notices Yamato's handcuff and says her "children cannot choose their parents". Ace adds she can't let they bind her heart too. Yamato is angry and destroys the dragon statue. Ace starts to like her, so he punchs the statue with his fire fist and claims responsibility saying it's his warning for Kaidou.

That night, Yamato and Ace tied up Kaidou's men and then drank sake with each other. Yamato says she'll leave the island as soon as she can take the handcuff off. Then she asks Ace whether the new generation of strong people that are emerging all over the world. Ace says there's "Caven-something", "Kid" from South Blue, "Law" from North Blue, "Bege" from West Blue... But the strongest one will be his brother, who will set sail soon.

Back to the present, Yamato reveals to Momonosuke she is Kaidou's daughter. Momonosuke is terrified but they come to an understanding. Momonosuke asks why Yamato mentioned Ace.

Yamato: "Because he is..."

Cut to Tama, she talks to Nami about how she wants to become a kunoichi as she promised with Ace. Then she learns from Nami that Ace is Luffy's brother.

Cut to the Live Floor, Queen tells everyone to stop Marco at any cost. Marco tells Robin and Brook to run into the castle. He then carries Zoro and flies to the ceiling.

Marco thinks back to his days with Shirohige Pirates in a new flashback. Ace asks Shirohige to attack Kaidou since he has a promise to fulfilled. Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.

Ace asks Shirohige to let him go alone. Shirohige is angry saying Ace is ahead of himself thinking that he can defeat a man Oden can't win against. Then Shirohige beats Ace up.

Teach laughs and says he understands Ace want to get a "big-name's head". Marco replies that is not what Ace is after. Marco and Izou talk to Ace, they say that as soon as Shirohige gives an OK sign, they will go with Ace to Wanokuni.

Back to present. King and Queen transform into dinosaurs and block Marco. Queen has guns in his mouth and shoots Marco, but bullets run through him. Queen and King say Marco it's no use now, the samurai will be dead soon and, after Momonosuke is killed, the war will be over. While Marco grabs Zoro with his legs, he replies.

Marco: "If you think it can end that easily then you're too naive.
What you're fighting against is the "new era" itself!!"

Cut again to Nami and Tama. Nami says it's OK, they will follow Tama's plan.

Cut again to Yamato and Momonosuke. Yamato tells Momonosuke that Ace is Gol D. Roger's son and the "sworn brother" of Luffy.

Yamato: "Out of all the pirates in the world, the one who you found and brought to Wanokuni is Luffy.
This must be the work of fate itself.
After all, Luffy has a "D" in his name...!"

When Yamato finishes, she pulls out Oden's journal.

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop. Big Mom is waiting for Luffy with Kaidou. Zeus and Prometheus ate cloud and fire so now they are back to 100% strength. Big Mom says Kaidou he can kill whoever he wants but he must leave Nico Robin alive.

Kaidou: "Isn't there a three-eye race girl in your crew? Can she not read the ancient letters?"

Big Mom: "I don't know but I can't wait for her eyes to truly open anymore."

Big Mom asks where Kaidou intend to drop the island. Kaidou replies he'll drop it on top of the castle, the symbol of Kozuki.

Big Mom: "So is the Road Poneglyph there?"

Kaidou: "Isn't it a bit too fast to reveal your true intention?"

Big Mom: "Don't look down on me!
Even right now, I still regard you as my younger brother.
Remember, the day Rocks fell! I was the one who gave you "Uo Uo no Mi, mystical type" (Uo=fish) on God Valley!!
That is the debt you will owe me forever."

Kaidou: "Say whatever you want. Let's just deal with it after..."

Big Mom and Kaidou: "We find the One Piece!!!"

End of chapter

thanks redon
:seriously::seriously:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Chapter 1,001: "The Monster Battle of Onigashima".

In the cover, Jinbe is sleeping on a jellyfish.

Kaidou is shocked to see Luffy's attack can give him damage.

Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wanokuni guy?"

Kid: "What the hell is that Haki? How can a punching attack work against Kaidou!?"

Kaidou thinks to himself.

Kaidou: "This brat just completely lost to me a while ago in Kuri.
What in the world happened since then!?
There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.
Who the hell does he think he is?"

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).

Kaidou attacks Luffy with “Raimei Hakke” again. Luffy reads the future and dodges the attack but Kaidou is so fast that Luffy is partially hit again. Some blood comes out from his head while Kaidou compliments Luffy for being able to dodge the attack this time.

Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Law use “Shambles” to pull Luffy to him. Law is angry saying that he intended to save Kinemon to begin with, but Luffy has to go and say it first so now it looks like he's following Luffy's orders.

Kid mocks Law for becoming Luffy's subordinate and says he doesn't care if "lower-level people" wants to team up.

Big Mom attacks Luffy, Law and Kid with a new technique called “Heavenly Bonbon” (天上のボンボン (ヘブンリーボンボン)) where Prometheus spits out 3 small fireballs.

Luffy: "So the first guy who touches that fire is a "lower level" guy".

Law and Kid say they won't play Luffy's game. But when the fireballs come close, all of them refuse to touch them (they all make funny "Huh?!!" faces) and so all of them got hit by fireballs.

Zoro puts on his bandana and says to Killer.

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.

Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."

The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.

Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword. Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form. In an amazing double spread, Kaidou in dragon form and Big Mom with her flaming sword face the 5 Supernova.

Kaidou: "it would be such a waste to kill you all. But that can't be help.
After your death, I will take all your crew, your treasures and all Poneglyph you have!
Whoever wins this battle, will be only a few steps from becoming the Pirate King!!"

END. Break next week.
Thank you redon!!

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now, wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture
The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire, how about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored
All that glitters is gold
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid
Only shooting stars
Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas?
I need to get myself away from this place
I said, "Yup" what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change
Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go (go!)
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Full summary.

Chapter 1,001: "The Monster Battle of Onigashima".

In the cover, Jinbe is sleeping on a jellyfish.

Kaidou is shocked to see Luffy's attack can give him damage.

Zoro: "So that's the Haki he has been learning from that old Wanokuni guy?"

Kid: "What the hell is that Haki? How can a punching attack work against Kaidou!?"

Kaidou thinks to himself.

Kaidou: "This brat just completely lost to me a while ago in Kuri.
What in the world happened since then!?
There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.
Who the hell does he think he is?"

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).

Kaidou attacks Luffy with “Raimei Hakke” again. Luffy reads the future and dodges the attack but Kaidou is so fast that Luffy is partially hit again. Some blood comes out from his head while Kaidou compliments Luffy for being able to dodge the attack this time.

Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Law use “Shambles” to pull Luffy to him. Law is angry saying that he intended to save Kinemon to begin with, but Luffy has to go and say it first so now it looks like he's following Luffy's orders.

Kid mocks Law for becoming Luffy's subordinate and says he doesn't care if "lower-level people" wants to team up.

Big Mom attacks Luffy, Law and Kid with a new technique called “Heavenly Bonbon” (天上のボンボン (ヘブンリーボンボン)) where Prometheus spits out 3 small fireballs.

Luffy: "So the first guy who touches that fire is a "lower level" guy".

Law and Kid say they won't play Luffy's game. But when the fireballs come close, all of them refuse to touch them (they all make funny "Huh?!!" faces) and so all of them got hit by fireballs.

Zoro puts on his bandana and says to Killer.

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.

Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."

The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.

Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword. Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form. In an amazing double spread, Kaidou in dragon form and Big Mom with her flaming sword face the 5 Supernova.

Kaidou: "it would be such a waste to kill you all. But that can't be help.
After your death, I will take all your crew, your treasures and all Poneglyph you have!
Whoever wins this battle, will be only a few steps from becoming the Pirate King!!"

END. Break next week.
LMAO

KAIDA SAMA OFMGDKDHSNSJSH

Status
Not open for further replies.