Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every fandom he happy to have their favourite at the top in a epic war and battle, ofc Luffy was clear but the others as Law,Zoro,Killer and Kid fan it is amazing to have their boy at the top matching two top strongest monsters. Im sure other fandoms who want their character above where actually jealous, staying at the top, not everyone deserve that stage...

Just enjoy the great battle who just start, a battle who make the fandom going crazy, enough for @Cinera to write in spoiler thread, everyone from this stage takes Ls or Ws, for me this going be very amazing.

However for the battle, I agree the alliance need help, I don´t even count the Big mom pirates who could arrive in every single moment, the Navy is needed here, someone who fight Big mom and her crew while the SN get a chance to defeat a monster like Kaido alone.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
For people who love Zoro and only hate his wankers @Chrono @Doggo and others cant even congratulate Zoro on a good chapter and look for the smallest flaws
I congratulated him on cutting Prometheus.
I trashed him on the Enma crap.
What's seems to be the problem with this? Also it's not like I've just started trashing Enma now. Been doing it for a while. And every now and then Oda decided to go for a route I don't agree with. And I point it out and also explain why I don't like it.
Seems pretty reasonable to me.
And when I'm wrong, I have no problem admitting it. Like when I was wrong about what was the WG, and people corrected me. I admitted I was wrong and changed my vision on the subject accordingly.
I don't like Zoro one shots, but there are many times when they are appropriate and I don't bash these. FI, Monet, for example. But Pika, Killer, and Appoo are moments that felt cheesy for me.
Have you ever seen me saying anything bad about pre timeskip Zoro fights? I defend pre time skip Sanji a lot, often using Zoro as comparison, but it's not like I trash pre timeskip zoro at all. I actualy praise him a lot, and would love to see that portrayal of we seeing him developing his skills and overcoming obstacles to get stronger more and more. Conquering his swords and fame, not being handed one.
But for real. Is that REALLY unreasonable? I joke from time to time, but it's not like I'm gonna be serious about it all the time. Sometimes I meme about the character just for the sake of memeing.
:cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We see for example that Zoro's training with Enma paralels Luffy's training with advanced CoA, so i think it's fair to say that they are intended to be comparable boosts in lack of any other significant indicator.

Luffy will improve his mastery and grow stronger in this fight, and so will Zoro. They have room to improve but that does not mean that they have not already improved significantly.
  • We did not see Luffy comment that he doesn't yet have the hang of ryuo.
  • We say Zoro comment that he hasn't yet fully acclimatised to Enma.

I don't think you can make the inference you want to make. I agree that Enma training will make Zoro significantly stronger (and before today, I'd been placing Enma Zoro a level above Pre Enma Zoro), but Zoro gave us something close to the equivalent of this scene from Luffy:

Given that Zoro has indicated that he hasn't yet fully acclimatised to Enma, while Luffy did not indicate any such thing for ryuo (unless he does so next chapter), I disagree that they are comparable boosts for now. They probably will when Zoro fully acclimatises to Enma (which I expect to happen this fight).

Whitebeard did not use a sword. He used a blade. Check the language. "To" = blades. Sword = Katana.

The Meito include all sorts of weapons not just swords.
This technicality saved Whitebeard from being weaker than Mihawk :milaugh: If Whitebeard's blade was sword they definitely wouldn't call Mihawk strongest swordsman right?

Kaido literally used sword and cut Orochi, he wasn't weaker than Mihawk just because he did that. Lmao.

Kaidou: "It would be such a waste to kill you all. But that can't be help. After your death, I will take all your crew, your treasures and all Poneglyph you have! Whoever wins this battle, will be only a few steps from becoming the Pirate King!!"

Another case for NO Act 3 + intermission.
I would love if Kaido subdued all of their crews when Luffy is trying to recover from a loss!

Kaidou: "It would be such a waste to kill you all. But that can't be help. After your death, I will take all your crew, your treasures and all Poneglyph you have! Whoever wins this battle, will be only a few steps from becoming the Pirate King!!"

Another case for NO Act 3 + intermission.
Unless Oda intended to end Wano last year Act 3 must be ending soon but it doesn't mean that the alliance lose as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.