Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you guys keep doing this shit. Also there’s no evidence roger or prime Whitebeard were above yonko. Zoro hasn’t shown anything to be above those people not only that he said enmas power hinting it’s not even his power he is using but the swords like sanjis raid suit. This implies killer is doing better then zoro because he is using blades with Zoro needs a “special” sword to hurt kaido. Y’all can scream main character and zoro>killer but feats this chapter is killer=zoro till further notice
How many times do I have to ignore you before you take the hint man?

Ok bb.

Yes all Yonko are wary of each other, hence the deadlock.

You may go back to arguing your headcanon now.
You are the only one running a headcanon. WB didn't care about facing the most powerful military force in the world and to die in battle but he is WARY and AFRAID of Kaido a man that was scarred both physically and mentally by WB's SUBORDINATE

Btw who fits better the definition of a wary coward ?

-The man who has shown no mental weakness and died standing while never complaining about pain

-The man who is still having nightmares about Oden and the wound he suffered from that day ?

This thread is just a circle jerk that’s all I’m saying tbh. Feats have it at zoro=killer you can do mental gymnastics but that’s it. It shouldn’t even be a surprise either since Oda hasn’t given zoro fights to get stronger

This thread is just a circle jerk that’s all I’m saying tbh. Feats have it at zoro=killer you can do mental gymnastics but that’s it. It shouldn’t even be a surprise either since Oda hasn’t given zoro fights to get stronger
Still better feats than Captain Mid:milaugh:
Even Zoro and Sanji rivalry is more legit than Luffy and Kid "rivalry":suresure:
Kid is never going to be Luffy's whitebeard.

You are the only one running a headcanon. WB didn't care about facing the most powerful military force in the world and to die in battle but he is WARY and AFRAID of Kaido a man that was scarred both physically and mentally by WB's SUBORDINATE

Btw who fits better the definition of a wary coward ?

-The man who has shown no mental weakness and died standing while never complaining about pain

-The man who is still having nightmares about Oden and the wound he suffered from that day ?
WB knew he was gonna die when he went to MF, he went to save Ace either way.

Show me the nightmares Kaido had of Oden? Don’t remember him ever waking up in cold sweat screaming his name, don’t make shit up.
He respected Oden and his strength but never once was he shown scared of him, if he did show me.

The only times he mentions him is when something reminds him of Oden. Ie people using the same haki as him.

And that was only 3 times.

It’s natural to question such things.

So you know, come at me with evidence of Kaido being scared of get out.

Well I mean they never won a single 1vs1 against one. And I include admirals when I say Yonko too. But Primebeard by title was the strongest then.
The era of Yonko and Marines increased activity makes things a bit more muddied to be honest.
They don't need too. It's the same with Mihawk or all titles. When the narrator says Mihawk is WSS he doesn't have to proof it to us even when all Mihawk is doing in the manga is sit around drinking wine. Same for Primebeard. He was the Strongest individual and that was only put in question at MF. Roger has this entire PK > Yonkou portrayal behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.