Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Killer and Zoro basically doing what sanji and zoro did to pacifista
Both the combo attack look alike where the blonde is in the air attacking whie zoro by the side

J

Jo_Ndule

Considering how many people shit on Shanks for virtually no reason on this forum, no.

At least Shanks has shown off his feats and shown to clash with 3 top tier characters, stopped a war with standing alone and has conquerors. Mihawk got his attacks blocked by 2 Whitebeard subordinates and has only shown to defeat Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1.

Mihawks hype comes solely from his title and being Zoro's endgame. So whos overrated again?

Edit: literally saw people calling Oda, the fucking author, a Shanks wanker because he decides to consider him more of a main character than Mihawk and gives him more appearances. Its why I can't take any of you seriously
They call Oda a bad writer whenever their sword wank doesn't work

Of course it’s a power up and I agree with you. It’s only logical that Luffy and Zoro need to get stronger and train to beat kaido. I don’t know why most people think it’s a shame to get a power up and train for it. That Zoro can use Enma makes him even more badass and shows his high level of armament haki. I think something like the Raid suit is not good for a character like Sanji. It will stop the growth of his own strength. He should focus on upgrading his Diable Jambe.
Dude nothings gonna stop Sanji's growth Oda's just gonna keep giving him random shit....there was never any natural progression with Sanji's abilities. Plus Sanji is not a strength focused character, at least that's not his foundation. As far as the Raid Suit goes....We already know Sanji's regular kicks in that suit aren't enough to actually do serious damage to an ancient zoan, so fortunately for you diable jambe burning ability might be the key to allowing Sanji to actually damage ancient zoans.

Status
Not open for further replies.