Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for a throwaway character

:cheers:
I think I’m starting to understand what Oda meant more and more about having plans for Kid. Especially given that OP will end soon. Kid will keep failing until Raftel. Afterwards he would be a big shot or in prison.

I’m standing behind Killers death. You can quote me. It makes sense why his character is as a tragic one

Well the description of the chapter doesn't show any satisfactory fight, rather they make it sound so disappointing that they say "Luffy and the other supernovas doing something", does that sound like a satisfying fight to you?

Maybe the chapter is better but we are here to comment on the spoilers and the spoilers sound boring
Currently it does seem abit boring, in the spoilers it states that the chapter is action heavy so that could be a reason why.

We just have to wait for full summary

:sus:

Gotta wonder about some people, they post more about Sanji than their fave characters no matter what the spoilers say.

Im thinking we got some candies in disguise @Blother @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
You’re talking about me? I thought I already said this, Sanji was a great character until WCI, I turned against him them. Beating Luffy was the turning point

Status
Not open for further replies.