Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can create tension and stakes in your very first battle. The hell are you talking about? Naruto and Sasuke had to face a high class Ninja in Zabuza at the start of the series and almost died. Lol Why do you think people have different arcs are people favorites. People think Arlong is the most emotional arc and great written.
"You can create tension and stakes in your very first battle. The hell are you talking about? Naruto and Sasuke had to face a high class Ninja in Zabuza at the start of the series and almost died."
you certainly can
regardless they should be even higher towards the end of the story especially if thats what the story is literally telling us.
is that hard for you to comprehend?

"Was always like that" is an empty statement, hence why I asked you for a list of examples supporting that Oda indeed tends to generalize the same clownings to very different characters in terms of personality (some of them not even funny, like Law and Kid) in contexts of direct risk from the main villain of the arc.
He did with Every luffy fight and apmost every One of the SH ,even the last with katakuri ,with even Mihawk and akainu in a scene. Is Just read the manga, theres no secret.

& if you honestly paid attention to anything I said regarding this chapter then you would know my only issue ( so far, until we actually get the chapter ) is Zoro randomly being able to cut fire.
The process of learning how to cut fire during a fight versus King would have been an interesting callback to Bonez and could have held emotional impact with small flashbacks of Zoro spending time and training with Kin'emon as the latter is by then defeated and in the verge of death because of his wounds, but I guess some readers find it more entertaining for Zoro to randomly perform such technique in a likely gag scene.

Like i Said. Thats the way YOU seeing It.

I see tension, i see a vilain that killed the most important person in wano, that already One shoted luffy, that already defeated the 9 scabards ama Hope of people in wano, that killed cole blood the other vilains of the Arc Orochi, that imprision his own son.

I see tension with this Guy as enemy, you see whathever you want.
this is a round about mate ,
good for you I suppose . you shared your thoughts and I shared mine
we done here? .....
great

He did with Every luffy fight and apmost every One of the SH ,even the last with katakuri ,with even Mihawk and akainu in a scene. Is Just read the manga, theres no secret.
Yeah, characters and situations that are funny and quirky to begin with. How Luffy enjoys clowning with his "creative" ideas, Ivankov likes to misguide others and so on doesn't justify that, out of the blue, the most serious and the most sociopathic Supernovas both perform the "ha!" face in the sight of a Yonko attack just for the sake of an external running gag.

HAHAHAHAHA wtf, Thats he way you seeing It, not what actually is happening. Your opinion os not a fact,and gags always made part of the fights.

You can cry about It ALL you want, you Just wrong.
And yours isnt a fact either, so here we are. Two people expressing their opinions.

Deal with it.

I do enjoy the ''Muuuh its your opinion but im stating a fact bs you got going.''

Yeah, characters and situations that are funny and quirky to begin with. How Luffy enjoys clowning with his "creative" ideas, Ivankov likes to misguide others and so on doesn't justify that, out of the blue, the most serious and the most sociopathic Supernovas both perform the "ha!" face in the sight of a Yonko attack just for the sake of an external running gag.
For Law you can say that, that looks a bit forced i wont disagree in that matter, but kid is Full of gags with luffy in the prison.

What i saying is for me dont take nothing of the tension of the fight, is Just a small gag for the rest of whatvis coming, as always was for me, the tension always reina over the gags, no matter How much are in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.