Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna put it out there!
Enma in Toei episode showed FIRE when it was cutting the cliff
Tbh Toei's adaptation of Wano is shit, all those colours and auras are fucking unnecessary. Specially now that Oda is using that aura for the use of the new CoA and we will not be able to distinguish it in the anime due to that.

I wouldn't really think too much in the colours that Toei uses, in the manga there was nothing like that

Just a fun fact to remember... in dressrosa, Jesus Burgess wanted to steal Luffy's devil fruit. He also wanted the mera mera before but once he realized he couldn't, he could have chosen someone else to steal his fruit right? He could have killed pika for example... But he wanted the gomu gomu, so I believe that there is history out there about a previous user who was really strong, maybe the gomu gomu is an S tier fruit for a physical fighter style.

Tbh Toei's adaptation of Wano is shit, all those colours and auras are fucking unnecessary. Specially now that Oda is using that aura for the use of the new CoA and we will not be able to distinguish it in the anime due to that.

I wouldn't really think too much in the colours that Toei uses, in the manga there was nothing like that
The anime's already easily displayed and distinguished the new CoA to the standard haki aura successfully.

Just a fun fact to remember... in dressrosa, Jesus Burgess wanted to steal Luffy's devil fruit. He also wanted the mera mera before but once he realized he couldn't, he could have chosen someone else to steal his fruit right? He could have killed pika for example... But he wanted the gomu gomu, so I believe that there is history out there about a previous user who was really strong, maybe the gomu gomu is an S tier fruit for a physical fighter style.
Well, Lucky Roo was going to eat it, can't be a shitty DF

I can't remember at all. Was that after he saw Luffy's gear 4th in action?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Sanji doesnt need DF to be on par with luffy so I doubt

Imagine a Beast like Burgess who's already above Vet level without a Devil Fruit with the Gomu Gomu no mi

He would easily be YC1

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Lol sorry if that came off harsh, it was meant to be funny as in 'obviously'
:catsweat:
Im at job ... thanks to WG im happy... tomorow will patron this beautiful page since ive lost a bet
Post automatically merged:

Imagine a Beast like Burgess who's already above Vet level without a Devil Fruit with the Gomu Gomu no mi

He would easily be YC1
Yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.