Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a fun fact to remember... in dressrosa, Jesus Burgess wanted to steal Luffy's devil fruit. He also wanted the mera mera before but once he realized he couldn't, he could have chosen someone else to steal his fruit right? He could have killed pika for example... But he wanted the gomu gomu, so I believe that there is history out there about a previous user who was really strong, maybe the gomu gomu is an S tier fruit for a physical fighter style.
Speaking of Pica, him and Burgess share a similar body structure. Would be crazy if Burgess managed to snatch up the Ishi Ishi no Mi, before Pica was carted off by the Marines.

I don't think anyone could have honed the gomo gomu fruit to the same level as Luffy, he is extremely creative with it and his reckless nature means he will test the absolute limitis of what he can do even risking his life and possibly shortening his life span with his gears. For most characters it would just be decent df imo Crorodile explained this well in Alabasta

Tbh Toei's adaptation of Wano is shit, all those colours and auras are fucking unnecessary. Specially now that Oda is using that aura for the use of the new CoA and we will not be able to distinguish it in the anime due to that.

I wouldn't really think too much in the colours that Toei uses, in the manga there was nothing like that
Toei >>>>>>>> Manga in Wano
You are drunk as fuck

How they even steal them, any theory?
Well we know killing them is one way, but I wouldn't put it past Oda if he has come up with another way to take a DF ability from a person that doesn't involve killing them. That bag on Burgess' back that looked like it was filled with something was oddly suspicious. Makes you wonder if he took quite a few devil fruits from people on Dressrosa.

Well we know killing them is one way, but I wouldn't put it past Oda if he has come up with another way to take a DF ability from a person that doesn't involve killing them. That bag on Burgess' back that looked like it was filled with something was oddly suspicious. Makes you wonder if he took quite a few devil fruits from people on Dressrosa.
I think that Burgess bag was full of normal fruits, so by killing Luffy the DF would've regenerated inside his bag

I agree.

I think that bag had normal fruits inside of it. I assume dfs go to the nearest tree with fruits and grow there.

I think that bag prevents the devil fruit "soul" from escaping and going to grow onto a tree. The bag forces it to grown in the fruits inside the bag he was carrying

Status
Not open for further replies.