Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW THE FK DID I MISS THIS IMAO ADD ANOTHER L TO THE LIST

ZoroLards- ZORO IS ODEN HE IS THE MIRROR SPLITING IMAGE OF ODEN, ODEN 2.0 , ZODEN, MY LORD , GRANDMASTER

Redon - As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).

ZoroLards- :josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Yes, we know. Zoro is hinted to be the second coming of Ryuma who is much stronger than Oden.
:kata:

J

Jo_Ndule

The fact kaido and BM aren't even gonna be serious until they see their full power

These guys aren't losing unless Navy come

I remember saying oda might have zoro and Killer reopen the scar lol
Oda is pairing them already while SN trio together.

Oda debunked once again "zoro is the new oden" they have no similarities except enma lol

It took 4 retainers to do a shallow cut
Zoro and Killer will re9pen the scar

Killer named attack ~ onigiri confirmed
Zoro would have really lost if Killer wasn't nerfed :used his blades, haki and his named attacks

Just to clarify

1. Zoro cut Promotheus and saved luffy
2. Zoro hurt Kaido

How tf is zoro taking an L? all he does is Ws thus far

Also, No, Enma wasnt a powerup, in fact, it's a nerf because zoro has to addapt with it.

1. Enma and Shusui are on the same grade
2. Shusui is black sword

Of course Shusui is better overall

Let's go zorobois, next chapter we be eatin good
:finally:

nope
anyways killer is a beast thos who downplayed him are clowns:cheers: told u he will damage kaido
Yes, that was the only confirmed thing up to this point (given his childhood trauma)

He is a beast indeed, just like Zoro. Y'all need to comprehend that I'm not pushing Killer>Zoro but that those 2 are really comparable and that a fair fight is an extreme diff either way
This chapter even portrays them as rivals
:cheers:

Please what Ryuo did Luffy use on Red Roc? Barrier Haki or penetration?

Also does Zoro's and Kid's reaction imply they don't have that?
Zoro have the Barrier haki(the first step of adv CoA). I don´t know about Kid but it seems like he had a another way to hurt Kaido, so he has only haki.
Luffy has the second step of adv CoA, penetration haki the highest version.
What catched my interested here was Kids specific wording with "... a punching attack... ". Sounds for me like he figured a way to hurt Kaido, but not through punching. He figured something else.
So Kid most like gonna deal damage via hax because he know simple Punch can´t damage Kaido.
I think his devilfruit gonna give him some hax power.

Status
Not open for further replies.