Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.

Meanwhile, Big Mom is laughing from above and turns Napoleon into a flaming sword. Kaidou emerges from the rocks in dragon form. In an amazing double spread, Kaidou in dragon form and Big Mom with her flaming sword face the 5 Supernova.
Unless I'm mistaken, there's no confirmation that the Supernova captains did any damage at all to Kaido?
:usoprice:

Zoro and Killer attack Kaidou together. Zoro uses “Rengoku Oni Giri” and Killer uses “Zanshu Claw” (Beheading Claw). Kaidou seems to take a bit of damage but still smiles and compliments them.
The underlings on the other hand were able to damage him.
:optimistic:

But go on, tell me more how this is an L for Zoro because he and Killer were able to successfully damage Kaido instead of making gag faces with Kidd or failing to damage Kaido with Law. I'm waiting for you guys.
@Inflamed Haki, @Winsmoke Sanji, @kurwa, @Esc, @Hanzo hattori, @MonsterZoro, @Hiragaro, @jmena, @Trafalgar_D_Law, @Isaac Netero, @PurpleSwordsman, @Batik4ever, @Lifeismeh, @Legendaryconquer#1, @Monkey D Luffy, @pastorlul, @Jo_Ndule, @SDfear, @Amparezy, @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
:hihihi:

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah Maybe Oda is telling us that Kaido, BM, WB, Roger, Oden, Rocks and Shanks are around the same level anyway Mihawk is not there really shows that he is not that strong lol
He was never there lol

This chapter also pushes Garp/Sengoku down which was obvious
But i still believe Akainu and marine legends can stalemate or fight kaido to high diff

This chapter confirms that Admirals didn't do a thing to kaido
Mihawk is just not there.

@Cinera

The Enma discussion is highly speculative when talking about how much stronger it made Zoro.

At the very least, virtue of using Enma is likely that his Haki control has improved in order to even keep it from getting sapped out with very swing. So there should be a concrete gain in terms of that alone.

I will argue though that when looking at this in good faith, it's likely that he already received a significant power up.

We see for example that Zoro's training with Enma paralels Luffy's training with advanced CoA, so i think it's fair to say that they are intended to be comparable boosts in lack of any other significant indicator.

Luffy will improve his mastery and grow stronger in this fight, and so will Zoro. They have room to improve but that does not mean that they have not already improved significantly.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

“So I’ll just let Akainu destroy my ship then”-Whitebeard, above Shanks but far weaker than Akainu.
Realize that they were different scenarios?
Like, what is the point of WB using your DF in a CLASH?
He would probably destroy his ship that was drifting offshore, with no ground to step on.
It was just a PHYSICAL CLASH with HAKI.

But the tools he mentioned don't require sanji accepting his family name,the family that hated him they were just tools whose creator could have easily remained unknown.
He didn’t accept his family name. He is using them and making them his own. He’s not Germa, but he can no longer deny who he is. He said himself his pride can’t get in the way of saving those close to him.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's no confirmation that the Supernova captains did any damage at all to Kaido?
:usoprice:

The underlings on the other hand were able to damage him.
:optimistic:

But go on, tell me more how this is an L for Zoro because he and Killer were able to successfully damage Kaido instead of making gag faces with Kidd or failing to damage Kaido with Law. I'm waiting for you guys.
@Inflamed Haki, @Winsmoke Sanji, @kurwa, @Esc, @Hanzo hattori, @MonsterZoro, @Hiragaro, @jmena, @Trafalgar_D_Law, @Isaac Netero, @PurpleSwordsman, @Batik4ever, @Lifeismeh, @Legendaryconquer#1, @Monkey D Luffy, @pastorlul, @Jo_Ndule, @SDfear, @Amparezy, @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
:hihihi:
yes
Enma and Killer damaged Kaido

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He didn’t accept his family name. He is using them and making them his own. He’s not Germa, but he can no longer deny who he is. He said himself his pride can’t get in the way of saving those close to him.
yes not yet since he still likes them enough to use it.
And he would easily let women get in the way of him saving his crew.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Realize that they were different scenarios?
Like, what is the point of WB using your DF in a CLASH?
He would probably destroy his ship that was drifting offshore, with no ground to step on.
It was just a PHYSICAL CLASH with HAKI.
That’s all Shanks has bro. Just his physicals and Haki. Akainu fought on par with Gura Whitebeard without taking his hands out of his pockets lol. Akainu is far stronger than Marineford Whitebeard while Shanks is only on par with base Whitebeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.