Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger was the Pirateking :giogio:
And was only matched by ONE MAN according to those who sailed with him
Shanks is the freest man on the seas and could have been pirate king if he wanted

that's why he don't give a fuck about being pirate king

If he was a real Pirate he'd go and take care of whatever he was gonna talk about by himself.
Sakazuki trashtalked them. He is more of an "enemy" to the Gorosei than Shanks
Roger fought side by side of Marine Vs greatest enemy of WG ... so he is a slave to them? right? ... lol
we don't even know what Shanks is talking about
not all problems are power level related
just like when he went and talked with WB ... he wanted to warn him cause only he could order Ace ....

Sakazuki is the underling of their underling .... a angry child who got slapped as soon as he talked shit

Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.

Law's tactic was to drop some rocks on Kaido while Kid planned on 'crushing' Kaido without advanced haki.

Luffy, Zoro and Killer's attacks were probably more effective. :suresure:
Oda was foreshadowing Rocks D Xebec thats why

Kids ability sounds like awakening, Weird choice of attack by Law, Kong Gun from Luffy should have ryuo on it, Hopefully Oda does a double page spread of the attacks, and actually shows the attacks unlike the last time. Oda's action panels been kinda meh in Wano sometimes.
Killer abilities are cool , But Zoro using Oni Giri for the 3rd time Post time skip........ feels like Oda is forgetting some of the attacks the strawhats had pre-timeskip......

It feels like Oda is just bullshitting at this point. Oh Kong Organ doesn't do that much, but Kinemon and Killer do because it's "punches"? Give me a fucking break. Luffy can body the fuck out of those guys. Law no diffed Kin.

Oda's fucking lost it with this shit. Always makes it harder for Luffy for no reason just for plot. Anyone else can hurt him, it's just Luffy can't. He needs penetration Haki. Killer on the other hand doesn't need anything.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But again, Zoro does not say that he lacks control but that there's even more power he could draw from Enma, because he is unhappy with how little damage he did.

The degrees are entirely speculative, but i don't see reason to assume that Zoro's training has yet to bare any fruit.
It can also be reads as he's saying that he's not drawing enough of Enma's power. I.e. his performance is inadequate.

To assume that he's not stronger feels forced. Feels like you need to start with that assumption, and then attempt to gather evidence trying to prove it.
Fair enough, I think there's probably at some motivated cognition on my part.

It may be best to wait for an official translation of the scene.

It wasn't Mommy who won her fights, it wasn't Mommy who dominated and perfected her DF and evolved so much that she woke up and turned into a LOL dragon.
BIG MOM didn't teach kaido to fight, so shut up, please. Big Mom is privileged to be bought with kaido by random.:goatasure:
It was mommy who made him win those fights, due to the enhancements of his devil fruit tho
Kong mid diffs kaido

My bet now is:

Zoro and Killer will be hurled by Kaido/Big Mom back into the castle.

Luffy / Law / Kid will have their special highlight among the roof supernovae (which was clear from saboady and pre-onigashima, including on the covers and even more evident with the spoilers of this chapter)

Zoro will learn full control of the enma by fighting King, while Killer will learn a new skill against Jack.

When they win their respective confrontations with extreme diff, then they go back to the roof, and in their last breaths and their final attacks they manage to reopen Kaido's scar (with each one doing / and \ of X), saving your captains who will be at some unfavorable time

Head canon onigiri is the technique he uses against fodder the first one he used against cpt morgan.
You're just salty because i am right.
Sanzen sekai it’s also an attack that he uses on east blue, and remains the strongest attack by santoryu Zoro. You're just salty because i am right

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

? The only fast move Kaido has is Thunder Bagua.
Really ?
What kaido has only this attack in its base form? the rest is just basic movement with the club?
Wrong, if he can apply the wind (invisible blades of his dragon form at his base) he will be fast too.

Status
Not open for further replies.