Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question, why do you say that Zoro was not using haki? I mean his swords look black also where did you see the damage he did to Kaido? I don't know if I'm missing a panel but really from what I saw neither Killer nor Zoro hurt him
Fucking delusional people saying they both didn’t use haki. If that was the case they would already be past prime Oden level

Oh come on, he’s talking about the people that can do this to him. I guess marines aren’t people.

His intro said that he challenged the navy too, you think he fought fodder? Who the hell captured him then? Because he was captured.
He challenged the Yonkou and was captured, but we know for a fact that he didn't fight WB and Big mom in ages/decades, so yes going by that trend, he never fought an Admiral either who have far bigger military power than the Yonkou do.

Kaido seemingly wants a grand death against a great opponent and wants to leaves behind a great legacy it seems. Rocks, Roger, WB and even Oden got that.
Yeah, thinking about a grand death. Remember how the grand fleet got luffys vivre card, and that the narrator said that the fleet will be a part of a grand incident that will shake the core of the world?

Add to that Hawkins predicting a 1% chance of survival for a certain person, perhaps that certain person prompting the fleet to come due the vivre card. Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.