Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1003 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1003 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1003 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1003 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Korean leaker:

Chapter title is the Night of 盤上. No break next week.

More:

아.. 반상이란 게 옥상 상태만 두고 나오는 말 아님.

오니가시마 대결 전체적인 형국

Post automatically merged:

Redon

- It seems that we will see the general situation of Onigashima in this chapter.

Last edited:
* 1002화에 이어 "고무고무 콩 개틀링" to 카이도

* 기술 후 도플라밍고 때처럼 패기가 돌아오지 않는 10분간 탈진.

* 빅맘 기술 "○○의 炎(발음상 어머니의 날)" to 루피. 조로가 구함.
- 이렇게 해야 유투버들 못 퍼갈 듯 -

* 로 "카운터 쇼크" to 빅맘

* 카이도 "회오리바람" (실제 기술명 아님) to 킬러, 키드

* 루피, 카이도 입 속으로

* 조로 "흑승 드래곤 회오리치기" to 카이도. 다시 루피를 구함.. (이미지)

* 카이도 대미지. 오뎅의 칼인 걸 눈치 챔.

* 카이도 "회오리치기 괴풍"!!! (실제 기술명 아님) 광역기

* 사이퍼 폴 제로 등장.
거래 상대는 죽고 초대받은 연회는 전장으로 변하다니...로 시작해 바둑판의 돌을 빗대어 현재의 전황을 분석.
적 5400 중 400 탈락, 카이도 측 3만 중 3000 탈락.

* 카이도 "인수형" 등장..

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Confirmed Spoilers from Redon & Korean Leaks.
Thank you.

* 1002화에 이어 "고무고무 콩 개틀링" to 카이도

* 기술 후 도플라밍고 때처럼 패기가 돌아오지 않는 10분간 탈진.

* 빅맘 기술 "○○의 炎(발음상 어머니의 날)" to 루피. 조로가 구함.
- 이렇게 해야 유투버들 못 퍼갈 듯 -

* 로 "카운터 쇼크" to 빅맘

* 카이도 "회오리바람" (실제 기술명 아님) to 킬러, 키드

* 루피, 카이도 입 속으로

* 조로 "흑승 드래곤 회오리치기" to 카이도. 다시 루피를 구함.. (이미지)

* 카이도 대미지. 오뎅의 칼인 걸 눈치 챔.

* 카이도 "회오리치기 괴풍"!!! (실제 기술명 아님) 광역기

* 사이퍼 폴 제로 등장.
거래 상대는 죽고 초대받은 연회는 전장으로 변하다니...로 시작해 바둑판의 돌을 빗대어 현재의 전황을 분석.
적 5400 중 400 탈락, 카이도 측 3만 중 3000 탈락.

* 카이도 "인수형" 등장..
- The chapter begins with Luffy's "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling" with which the previous one ended.
- After his attack, Luffy loses Gear 4 and cannot use Haki for 10 minutes.
- Big Mom uses her attack "Hahaba" (Mother Grandmother) against Luffy, but Zoro intervenes.
- Law uses the "Countershock" against BIg Mom.
- Kaidou uses an attack called "Vortex Wind" (or something like that) against Killer and Kid.
- Kaidou bites Luffy.
- Zoro uses the attack "Black Dragon Tornado/Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki" against Kaidou and saves Luffy again (it is the drawing he has made).
- Kaidou is damaged and notices Oden's sword.
- Kaidou uses another attack (does not give the name) that affects a large area.
- CP0 appears,
- Then they analyze the battle on a board with tiles. The samurai had 5,400 cash, they have lost 400. Kaidou had 30,000 and has lost 3,000.
- Kaidou's hybrid form appears.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Last edited:
Full summary. Thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

Chapter 1003: "Night on the board".

In the cover, a scorpion gives Reiju some cactus flower.

Chapter starts with Luffy punching Kaidou with many powerful punches. Kaidou spits blood from his mouth, even Big Mom seems shocked. Finally Luffy hits Kaidou with his strongest punch and Kaidou falls to the ground.

Then air comes out of Luffy's body. Kid is shocked and thought Luffy got attacked somehow. Law explains it's just a side effect of Gear 4 and Luffy won't be able to use Haki for 10 minutes.

Kid: "So it's a power that comes with a risk, huh? But if all those punches actually work..."

Big Mom attacks Luffy with flaming version of "Hahaba" (Mother Destruction Sword), but Zoro carries him and jump out of the way. Kid and Killer go to attack Kaidou, who's still on the ground, while Law attacks Big Mom with his "Countershock".

Kaidou rises up from the ground and create a tornado, blowing both Luffy and Zoro away. He then chomps on Luffy.

Zoro: "Hey, don't eat our captain!!"

Zoro uses his "Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki" (the attack he used on Gyojin Island) to create a tornado to counter Kaidou's tornado. One of his slash go through Kaidou's scales and makes him bleed. Kaidou realizes that Zoro's sword has strange Haki because it one belongs to Oden.

Kaidou: "So you want to try using tornado against me?"

Kaidou then uses a new attack called "Tatsumaki Kaifuu" (Twister Destructive Wind) creating a huge tornado with wind blades flying out to every direction. Zoro carries Luffy and run while Kid and Killer deflect the wind blades and Law use his power to warp out of the way.

Cut to inside of Onigashima castle. The battle above the dome creates a huge tremor, sending rubbles raining down on the battleground below. We see Orochi's head, it's still lying on the ground.

We cut now to CP0, they are sitting in one of the rooms in the castle. A woman with an eye-marked paper on her face (probably one of Who's Who subordinates) is playing music for them.

The two CP0 are playing together "Go" (a japanese game on a board) using white pieces to represent the samurai and black pieces to represent Kaidou's army. The samurai has 5,400 men and already lost 400, Kaidou has 30,000 men and already lost 3,000. Each piece on the board is equal to 1,000 men, so the samurai has 5 pieces left and Kaidou still has 27 pieces.

The head of CP0 complains about how their trade partner (Orochi) is dead, and that the banquet has turned into war. But after Doflamingo's fall, the clash between Kaidou and the Worst Generation is inevitable. He also says that if it turns out that 2 of the 4 Yonkou fall together in this fight, the future of the world will be completely unpredictable.

But they don't believe the samurai can win, since this battle won't end even if they take out Kaidou or Big Mom. They also have to deal with the executives (Ookanban). If they are not defeated, the samurai forces can be easily annihilated.

As he narrates, we see Franky and Sasaki fighting, Sanji looking panicked with blood on his head, Nami, Usopp and Tama doing something together, Ulti running, Jinbe fighting and Yamato preparing to fight with Momonosuke and Shinobu behind her. The head of CP0 ends his talk.

CP0: "Just crush each other as much as possible, pirates."

Cut back to the roof of Onigashima. Before Luffy, Law and Kid, Kaidou finally transforms into his human-beast form (or hybrid form). We see his silhouette standing in the smoke with Big Mom next to him. Kaidou's hybrid form is huge, like twice as tall as Big Mom.

Kaido: "Hey, Linlin! This is getting pretty fun!! Worororo!!"

Big Mom: "Mamamama! Yeah, Kaidou!! I'm feeling exactly the same thing!!"

End of chapter. No break next week.

Last edited:
M

mckengrie

ToC:

10 TOC
Witch Watch (Cover/LCP/New Series/54p) by Shinohara Kenta (SKET DANCE; Astra Lost in Space)
ONE PIECE
My Hero Academia
Dr. STONE
SAKAMOTO DAYS
i tell c (CP/25p)
MASHLE
Black Clover
Ron Kamonashi: Deranged Detective (SP/CP/33p) by Amano Akira
Mission: Yozakura Family (CP)
Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi (25p)
Me and Roboco
Undead Unluck
Hakaishin Magu-chan
Kamoshirenai Keiji (Oneshot)
Ayakashi Triangle
High School Family
Phantom Seer
BUILD KING
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai

11 Preview
Cover & LCP
: Kowloon's Ball Parade by Kamada Mikiyasu (Story) & Fukui Ashibe (Art)
CP: Witch Watch, SAKAMOTO DAYS, MASHLE
Additional Pages: i tell c, Phantom Seer

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro: Wait wait, don't... Eat my captain!! Santouryuu...

Kaidou: Hm? The identity of that haki is!!

Zoro: Kokujou Ootatsumaki!!!

*Killer says something but the Arab cut the text of that panel*

Big Mom: That brat... Managed to cut Kaidou!!!

Kaidou: Aah, that worked(meaning that it hurt him), I see... Is that Oden's Katana!? To think that you would try to compete with me with a tornado, worororo!
I noticed no one posted this over here. Thanks ivaannom for the translation.

By @Aknolagon

Kid : What is this ?
Kaido : Tatsumaki!!
Killer and Kidd : Wouahh!

Luffy : Thanks Zoro!
Zoro : That's actually not a simple tornado!

Zoro : oh shit!
Zoro : Luffy!!

Kaido : Gyaaa!!

Zoro : Wait! Wait ! Don't eat ...
Zoro : My captain!!
Zoro : Santoryu!

Kaido : hm ??
Kaido : This form of haki!!

Zoro : Kujou Ô Tatsumaki!!
Kaido : Uoooo!

Killer : (sorry the picture is cut)

Big Mom : That kid .. He managed to cut Kaido

Kaido : Oh .. i see it's working! That's Oden katana ?
Kaido : To think you challenged me with Tatsumaki, Uerororo"

Explanation below:
We talk with @ivaannom so before claiming lots of things, we agree that 正体 means form or identity.

So Kaido is seeing here that Zoro is using the same form of haki of Oden "Ryou", exactly like when the scabbards used Ryou on him. For Kaido who doesn't know anything about Ryou, he refers Ryou to Oden's haki. That's when Scabbard and Zoro used on him, he calls/sees that at Oden's haki. Also why he didn't understand how Luffy hurt him with Red Roc at first.
No there is no haki of Oden here.

Last edited:
Correction to the slightly off mis translation from the previous post to this portion:

"Zoro : That's actually not a simple tornado!"​
Zoro actually states. "That's (that referring to kaido) just a disaster!"​
It is easy to mistranslate this as it uses ただ which directly translates to simple or just.​

My opinion on the translation:
As for the Oden's Haki, Kaido saying Odens Haki does not exactly mean he has the same Haki, but more the same level of haki, as Zoro is starting to adapt to the sword that only Oden was able to wield.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.