rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but that is the point what I try to tell.
I use Nami vs Ulti as example to show that everyone is risking their life to put a fight. Everyone has their own "mission", Nami and Usopp did their mission to keep Pageone and Ulti away from Luffy and the alliance.

Sanji could use his potential right now fat better and could help the alliance even far more then what he doing right now. First Luffy and Jinbe would never encounter BM first, Sanji distract them was pointless. Second Robin and Brook where already on their way to the tower, they would face BM and her troup.

Sanji literally waste his time pointless, rather to use it for right reason. He could help Marco right now to fight King and Queen. Wasting time in such a important way is a big nogo and it could go very wrong. As example SN vs Kaido and Big mom or the war in the dome pass already over 20mins. During that time over 400 people fall from the alliance. As I said it is a all or nothing war. Imagine if the war end in a failure, people would remember how Sanji was stuck against BM and waste time.

I try to explain right this point and why people are sick to see Sanji acting like that. His fans are disappointed for right reason.
I agree for the most part. Only good thing to come out of this is Sanji getting info on the Scabbards' situation but Oda could've had him learn that in a different way or simply sense them. Here's to hoping it goes up from here....

Status
Not open for further replies.