rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent enough chapter. Don’t expect more than snippets from the rooftop for 20 odd chapters though- it’s time for the fights down below to finish, and we aren’t going to see hybrid Kaido until we see all the others.

Franky vs Sasaki or Nami vs Ulti will be the first fight finished, since they’ve had more focus than the rest. That can happen at any time now really. Sasaki will start taking it really seriously now he’s been wounded and will go hybrid soon, Ulti’s going down once Nami can make a big enough lightning cloud. I do wonder how that will happen without Zeus, though. Maybe when Brook cut him in half he actually made a little Zeus that Nami can use while BM has big Zeus?

Sanji, eh, I suppose it’s kind of an interesting inversion of EL where he’s now trusting in Robin. At least her vs Black Maria is now almost set in stone and we’ve finally got a real 1 vs 1 for her.

I’m taking it that it’s Hiyori helping the Scabbards and not more time travel Toki shenanigans. So that’s pretty much all the important characters from Wano here.

I wonder who’s actually controlling the eye papers. It’s obviously a DF- well, it could be some power of King’s race, but I doubt that- ruling out the executives. Bao Haung has a SMILE, so I don’t think she could also have a normal DF, although we don’t know that for certain. Whoever it is, that person could be an extra decent fight for the Strawhats, cause right now at least one of them is having to tag team. Paper person is pretty important for the Beast Pirates intelligence in the war, taking them out could be vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.