rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it was executed in the chapter the execution of the Toki appearance was not as bad as I thought. It can actually turn into something interesting.
It seems like Toki beamed herself from the burning Oden castle to this exact moment.
It's possible now that she beams all of the scabbards to the future again to keep them safe.
That is, if she has still enaugh strength left. She looks really exhausted atm.

If Oda executes this this well and gives a good explanation on why she beamed herself forward AGAIN, despide having decided to die with Oden and to not keep 'running away' to the future anymore it can become a good thing and may give more relevance to Toki as character.
Until now she's rather bland and , except being the super-loyal wife to Oden, there's not much personality to her.

I hope Oda will develop her more and I'm especially curious about her interactins with the others: Wano characters who have seen her 'die' in the past, the scabbards, the staw hats and especially her children.
It's probably Hiyori

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's great that we still don't know who has those abilities with the eye paitings masks. We know it isn't Bao Huang because she has a squirrel smile, and all of the users of the mask can see and hear / talk through them. I wonder who is the actual creator of this communication system.
I think WsW will use that to fight Jimbe. Thanks to his chest tatoo he can see through the eyes of Bao and everyone with the eyes (like a rinnegan) and this will help him against jimbe.

I

Indigo

The way it was executed in the chapter the execution of the Toki appearance was not as bad as I thought. It can actually turn into something interesting.
It seems like Toki beamed herself from the burning Oden castle to this exact moment.
It's possible now that she beams all of the scabbards to the future again to keep them safe.
That is, if she has still enaugh strength left. She looks really exhausted atm.

If Oda executes this this well and gives a good explanation on why she beamed herself forward AGAIN, despide having decided to die with Oden and to not keep 'running away' to the future anymore it can become a good thing and may give more relevance to Toki as character.
Until now she's rather bland and , except being the super-loyal wife to Oden, there's not much personality to her.

I hope Oda will develop her more and I'm especially curious about her interactins with the others: Wano characters who have seen her 'die' in the past, the scabbards, the staw hats and especially her children.
I don't think that's it. Remember, Lady Toki's power allows her to make people travel through time, but not space. When she send them 20 years into the future, they were still at Oden's castle ruins, not another location. So she would've arrived back there in the same place. Unless she went into the future a bit longer or earlier than 20 years, and hid inside onigashima until now, but that would be crazy.

I am talking about before the cluster fuck that was the war

Everyone mocked Kishi because of Sasuke escaping Deidara's explosion. When Oda has done far worse
Not everyone lmao. As far as I can remember, Naruto hate has only really become popular and hip recently. There are just as many people being critical of one piece as it was back then (see Drizzt or like half of the non-scaling stuff I post)

B

Ballel

Sanji scene was not as bad as it seemed in the spoilers.
He's not having fun there or enjoys being captured by Black Maria. The provider must be a Sanji hater.

This is Kalifa situation all over again. They want Robin for her knowledge. So it's Robin vs BM and her underlings. Robin finally getting a fight again.
What I'm hoping for is that Robin wont be in the need to be saved like in Enies lobby. Especially BM mentioning wanting to break Robin's limbs is ironic since this is usually Robin's specialty.
Looking forward to a good Robin fight. Hopefully Oda won't just show one panel.

The problem with this chapter Is that we have two fucking emperor on the roof and now we are seeing Gifters vs Gifters... That type of chapter had to be settled before the battle on the roof. Now, maybe only Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen are going to have enough hype to be seen as a intersting versus

:kriwhat:

Hybrid Kaido last chapter and now Briscola vs Tama :okay:

My prediction

Marco and Sanji vs King and Queen.
Brook vs WW, Jinbe on the roof vs BigMom or Jinbe vs Jack
Inu Neko vs Jack
Robin vs Black Maria.

The rest of scabbards (very injured) maybe vs Orochi, Kanjuro, Fukurokujo...

Status
Not open for further replies.