rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts
  • I’m hoping that, this is all we get for Gifter allying from Tama. Although that scene was very well done. Tama is highlighted specifically that she’s working her ass off to change her nation and not just idly partying during the festival. +50 Respect Points. For the future Shogun of Wano, Momonosuke I’m just gonna say that he hasn’t done much asides from being a Burden to everyone around him. Tama entering Onigashima has helped the alliance so much. Yet Momonosuke, idk. Something big must be in store for him.
  • Going forwards I wonder if Tama will turn the Gifters Jinbei and Sanji are up against. Likewise, will it work for the Zoan DF Users and Numbers?
  • Everything about Franky’s fight with Sasaki is great. He used a Laser sword on Sasaki. :lumazed:
  • That animated is gonna be great. Now I know why he’s pitted against a Flying 6, he has the correct weapon arsenal to pack that punch.
  • Sanji and Black Maria situation is not as bad as it looks. Well... Sanji is fucked up bad, but he will bounce back from this. Sanji saying don’t underestimate Black Maria has me hyped. Black Maria and her ugly Gifter goons said they would break Robins limbs. Which is funny, because Robin has the ability to do that with much more lethality.
  • If the Tenth Shadow is Hiyori then I understand. She wants to kill Orochi, she will do it with the scabbards. And she may carry Ame no Habakiri for someone.
  • If it is Toki, then things just got a whole lot interesting. Ryuma’s lore may be fully explained at the tail end of this arc. Void Century Stuff. Poneglyph information, and devil fruit origins. Possibly even hints to the Will of D. I wished her character never existed because it never fit in. But if Oda has plans with her, then I’m sure she will progress the plot, if she’s not just an Easter Egg or Cameo later on.
Highlights:

Last edited:
I hope Oda will show everything..a battle between yc1 is amazing
Two fire birds flying in the air, clashing and displaying abilities similar to eachother. Oda been teasing since the moment Marco arrived on Wano and still we’re getting nothing. I’m actually getting pissed off lol. Why show Jinbe but not show who’s who. Why show king but no show Marco? WHY.

I love how you guys forget that the SHs grow stronger and are comparing Franky of now to Franky of 10 years ago. If you think that's what Oda means, you're seriously funny. Otherwise you could start arguing the Meow Meow brothers were equal to Daz Bones or something ridiculous like that

I love how you guys forget that the SHs grow stronger and are comparing Franky of now to Franky of 10 years ago. If you think that's what Oda means, you're seriously funny. Otherwise you could start arguing the Meow Meow brothers were equal to Daz Bones or something ridiculous like that
Bro who had Franky fought since senor pink that would allow him to grow strong enough to beat Sasaki?

It’s cool that Franky is getting his moment and all, but all in all it didn’t seem like he was getting anywhere until all the commotion this chapter. People last week were saying that Franky was pushing Sasaki and giving him trouble because there was a mark on his face that was barely visible, this chapter he’s looking clean.
Post automatically merged:

give up on the act 3 wil end..... lol
Act 3 going into 2022 yessirrrr😤😤😤

Btw. I know there are many people like Bao Huang in Kaido's forces but Black Maria is really that dumb and doesn't even bother to guess why someone with Bao Huang's mask without SMILE fruit is standing next to her?

It's not that Robin has IQ ( she does still ) but Black Maria is utterly retarded at this moment.
Oh.. shit
You're right that girl is obviously Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.