rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Very true but I don’t think this is the end of it sadly, Oda gonna ride this shit till it’s dead lol. I couldn’t actually believe we got so many Tama, Dango and gifter panels, I was actually in disbelief, like we knew it was coming and it was still painfully annoying.
:tchpepe:
Tama-chan is the best! Tama-chan is the new Gifter-sama!

Very true but I don’t think this is the end of it sadly, Oda gonna ride this shit till it’s dead lol. I couldn’t actually believe we got so many Tama, Dango and gifter panels, I was actually in disbelief, like we knew it was coming and it was still painfully annoying.
:tchpepe:
No disrespect, BUT
I'd rather see Otama make a difference with her ability and progress the plot than see Metal Junk guy thinking his suplex or slam gibson would do anything to Kaido... Any panel Kidd got it on the roof AS OF YET was a waste of time.... a COMPLETE WASTE of time... and does no good to him, story or anything!

At least Otama knows her role

No disrespect, BUT
I'd rather see Otama make a difference with her ability and progress the plot than see Metal Junk guy thinking his suplex or slam gibson would do anything to Kaido... Any panel Kidd got it on the roof AS OF YET was a waste of time.... a COMPLETE WASTE of time... and does no good to him, story or anything!

At least Otama knows her role
I’m sorry what does that have to do with me lol? How would I feel any disrespect by that?

Status
Not open for further replies.