Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Damn, such a good chapter. Robin was *such* a badass here. Her entrance was sick, her angry face had my hyped, and her look when she asked Black Maria if she had said her last words was great! I love how far she’s come, she’s a badass but she’s also become super playful since being rescued from Enies Lobby. Just love her development. Black Maria is about to get wrecked, can’t wait to see the fight. Super excited for her to shine, and Nami’s gonna be up next which has me even more hype!
Also, looks like we’re definitely getting Sanji vs Jack then, for which I was ridiculed by fanboys when I first said it awhile ago (and I think as recently as last week). Opens up Jinbe vs Queen, as well, which I still think will be that matchup.
Half dead jack vs Raid suit powered up sanji is a good match up

Is it just me or Robin resembled a lot Zoro in this chapter for what she say and what she is doing. Kill to protect his crewmates has always been the purpose of Zoro since when he has joined the Straw Hats, now that he can't do it because he is busy she knows that it's up to her to make sure every of his friends stay safe at the cost of her life. Like a lioness with her cubs.
You may not ship em, but clearly Robin is the mother of the Straw Hats, and noone else than Zoro is the father/big brother.

Chapter was much better than I thought it'd be. That moment between Sanji and Robin almost made this whole plotline between Sanji and Black Maria worth it. Almost...but it doesn't eradicate what happened, just makes it much more worth it. Sanji showing himself at his most vulnerable just to tell Robin he needed her was good.

Chopper seems to still be struggling with the Oni, if only a certain chef with fire powers happened to help him out. But that'll have to wait for after Sanji checks on the Scabbards. Glad to see King doing much better against Marco than before but Marco def's won't lose. Sanji vs Jack may/may not happen. It ain't necessary, honestly. Queen planned on going after Sanji so....

I'm kinda surprised Black Maria had to bust out brass knuckles against Sanji. Does she not have armament haki? I mean, Sanji didn't even use his. The next 10 chapters will be pretty good, showing more of all the current fights and finalising all the other match-ups.

Still find the fact that Sanjii not willing to fight back women based on an extreme internalization of a weird dinosaur comment made by Zeff years ago to be a bit dumb.
Zeff still continued to instill those values in Sanji afterwards. Baratie never hired any women due to Zeff not being willing to harm any and Zeff straight up told Sanji not to become a disappointment of a man. He also threatened Sanji and said he'd commit suicide if Sanji ever hurt a women, a bit more than just a random remark. Especially when he raised his kid with words like that. I, personally, don't just see it as some random comment but I understand if you see it that way.

Last edited:
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

When will people get that what we're seeing is not Marco's hybrid. Any Zoan brings a hybrid form with it and it was always mentioned when this happens. Do people actually think that nobody ever brings it up when he is using his hybrid form.

Marco was shown transforming a wing back into his arm. What's that called then?
Half-Hybrid? Semi-Hybrid?

His ability works different
I believe you are stupid.

First he is using a hybrid mode he has ZOAN / animal characteristics on his Human body, claws and wings.
Second, in all his confrontations he fought in this way and this way.

He denies that this is not his hybrid and his strongest form is to say that he did not want to save ACE.

It's just your ACHISM.
Post automatically merged:

When will people get that what we're seeing is not Marco's hybrid. Any Zoan brings a hybrid form with it and it was always mentioned when this happens. Do people actually think that nobody ever brings it up when he is using his hybrid form.

Marco was shown transforming a wing back into his arm. What's that called then?
Half-Hybrid? Semi-Hybrid?

His ability works different
Reread my previous comments on this.And I hope it opens your mind.
I don't work with guesswork.

It is good to know that KIZARU and AKAINU did not manage to push him even to a "hybrid", although what he is using now is HYBRID, the people do not know what is hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.