Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sanji wasn't been humiliated since the timeskip this moment may have went down easier and if it wasn't reapet of enis lobby thinking about EL is way better at least sanji of actually blocked Khalifa attack, also if the moment was written better think about it if you take away CoO ability brook and robin are the best scouts in the crew they don't need sanji to screem to know where he is.

Yes I love that robin got this awesome and badass moment but does it need to add the list of humiliations for sanji has since the timeskip.

Of course. My ultimate desire is that she unlocks her CoA at the very least ~ I hope Brook will shift target so that the chances she does are empowered by that too.
I think too Brook and Robin together are too much for BM and Robin'd unlock some kind of Haki (most likely Armament) when under pressure, maybe the moment Onigashima is reaching the Flower Capital and everyone needs to finish already their fights
Giant Stomp embued with CoA... Gosh the goosebumps

If sanji wasn't been humiliated since the timeskip this moment may have went down easier and if it wasn't reapet of enis lobby thinking about EL is way better at least sanji of actually blocked Khalifa attack, also if the moment was written better think about it if you take away CoO ability brook and robin are the best scouts in the crew they don't need sanji to screem to know where he is.

Yes I love that robin got this awesome and badass moment but does it need to add the list of humiliations for sanji has since the timeskip.
This whole trusting plot should never come this late in this series. It should have ended in EL itself.

Cool Robin/Broom/Black Maria moment, would be a good chapter if Oda didn't waste 4 pages on Simpji getting beaten, there is more interesting shit than that like Marco vs King, Jinbei vs Who's Who. Instead he prioritizes Simpji, rest get Marineford one hit clashes.

This is how Oda is going to end the series in 5 years with their shitty ways of prioritizing panels, 10/10 series. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.