Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Probability of getting the hell out of here while everyone but me is in the chapters fighting: 100%"
Probability of surviving a meeting with Kaido: 20%
Probability of surviving a meeting with Drake and Apoo: 0%
Lol he’s already at Lodestar by this point
He found One Piece, became Pirate King and is asking himself why the fuck everybody is still fighting in Onigashima lmao

Grow up and then come to talk to me, you clearly don't understand. Go and watch some power-scaling videos to boost your potency. Kiddo.
lmfao, no argument here? you don't understand to be a man go wear a skirt dude..

and you so called adult have too much time arguing in this forum huh, you know this manga for teens audience? first you should act like a proper adult then telling people to grow up lol.

YEAH ROBIN, SPANK THAT SPIDER BITCH ASS!!!! We finally see Robin getting into action, after waiting for hundreds of chapters. Can't wait to see the full battle. And that little wink she gave to Sanji. Ooft :steef::sweat::sweat:

And Sanji.... Despite how low Oda is making him in this chapter, man this is funny as hell. :suresure::suresure::suresure:. Looking on how people react to this sometimes makes me wonder how people reacted when they first saw Sanji beaten by Kalifa. Oda better give him a good fight and big W next chapters, for all of the mess he made.

Now the matches are pretty much fixed:
-Supernova vs Yonko
-Marco vs King
-Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/P1
-Jinbe vs Who's Who
-Franky vs Sasaki
-Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
-Drake vs Apoo

Sanji vs Jack is pretty much fixed, unless Queen (who was on 2nd floor) is also going to Kinemon's place. Yamato's location is currently far from either Jack's current location or Queen's last known location, and Hawkin is still missing.

And no break next week. Yay. :funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.