Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Robin/Broom/Black Maria moment, would be a good chapter if Oda didn't waste 4 pages on Simpji getting beaten, there is more interesting shit than that like Marco vs King, Jinbei vs Who's Who. Instead he prioritizes Simpji, rest get Marineford one hit clashes.

This is how Oda is going to end the series in 5 years with their shitty ways of prioritizing panels, 10/10 series. :steef:
I dunno. After putting up with the melodramatic bullshit of Whole Cake Island, 4 pages of Sanji getting rag dolled is rather satisfying to see. :sanmoji:

Well in WCI itself the plot was brought, where he did not believe in his crew and though of doing his own things, this was to show that he now trusts them.
Heres the things you could say sanji knew the capability of his crew and he thought his can crew protect zeff and the Baratie, he knew that his crew didnt have the reach of a yomko or the world government to protect someone in a complete differiant sea, thats not him trusting his crews abilitys, he was making a logical decision to protect his father and his home.

oh i forgot sanjis and luffy talking in the rain and luffy telling sanji stop with all BS , that is sanji not trusting their power but thats half of the crew against a yonko crew then compare that to an underling of a yonko.

Last edited:
wait why you change the subject? i asking why so called adult like you wasting your time for teens manga, hell you even arguing for it, are you so called adult have no shame? are you so called adult dont have anything better to do?
Yea, i have better things to do, so i am ignoring your hating ass and moving on. Thanks for confirming to me that you are kid, kiddo. That's why you don't understand certain characters and follow some stupid youtubers ( i don't watch them because i am an adult and i don't have time, just like you said ) and get your peepee hard with power-scaling because you don't understand anything else. You will grow up and understand, bye.

Yea, i have better things to do, so i am ignoring your hating ass and moving on. Thanks for confirming to me that you are kid, kiddo. That's why you don't understand certain characters and follow some stupid youtubers ( i don't watch them because i am an adult and i don't have time, just like you said ) and get your peepee hard with power-scaling because you don't understand anything else. You will grow up and understand, bye.
if you ignoring me why keep quoting me? and nope most YouTuber is sanji stans, im not bothered watching unnecessary stuff on YouTube, like a guy ranting about one piece.. it's funny if you said you don't have time but know a lot of YouTuber talking about one piece, i honestly don't know anything about it, I just know some guy telling me that on YouTube people like to shit on zoro

Sanji didn't care how he looked as long as he gets free from her
Yes he kinda looked pathetic but it doesn't matter to him because he has bigger priorities and chose the fastest way to get out of that situation so he can head fast to the scabbards, because he trusts Robin

Oda could have written this better but that the extent to his writing abilities right now :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.