Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving aside how pathetic Sanji was,the rest of the chapter was good. Him crushing was a nice touch by Oda.
"Bullet points":

Extremely curious about Hyogoro and the sudden change in size..

While it was a cool moment for Robin I personally am not fond of the way Oda draw her entrance panel.

I feel like she is in a awkward pose.

Surprised in a good way he didn't have Momo have a lecherous face.

I am really baffled right now. So is this the natural recovery of the ancient Zoans or has Jack awakened his fruit. Considering how he still Huffs ,it must be just the recovery of ancient Zoans.

Sanji trending (20k+) on twitter with all the positives vibes and Oda didn't even reveal his fight. No wonder Sanji is the only Straw Hat with 2 dedicated arcs and with the best character progression. Only the 12 years old are the power-scalers with 0 brain.
Exactly the opposite.
Post automatically merged:

What are you laughing at, sword boi with 0 character progression and 0 arcs.
Sanji fandom is going salty from this chapter:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Sanji fandom is going salty from this chapter:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Damaji controlu!
Post automatically merged:

Everyone is wanking Character Development like it’s a Powerup. Lol. He still gave up to torture two seconds in.

It’s crazy how different Sanji is from the other strawhats.. he really could be Blackbeard spy.
it's funny you mention sanji giving up in 2 secs when earlier in the arc nami mentioned that under torture she would last 3 secs:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.