Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

AND he was wrong and sanji was right she can handle herself as sanji said in previous chapter
Yeah, let's wait for the CP0 to also go after Robin, exactly where Sanji told them to. I don't see her handling CP0 AND Black Maria.

I'm starting to think Robin will get kidnaped by the end of Wano, just like Oda has building up to.

And she is the only Straw Hat left to say "Luffy will be Pirate King", that moment will happen when someone tries to force her to read the poneglyphs for them.

Apparently only Marco understands that Sanji trusts Robin...
Maybe Marco had a crewmate with similar mindset...

:usoprice:

Maybe Thatch was like this LOL

or MAYBE
The CHADDEST character of ALL ONE PIECE, Vista of the flower mustache was similar, maybe that's why he grows flowers off from his blade LOL
Post automatically merged:

Brook needs his own fight. Maybe he will fight Hawkins :kata:
I hope so... Oda should hand brook a different character honestly... specially if Franky is facing Sasaki alone, then Brook and Robin can face a flying 6 alone too in my book

LMFAO, sanji known as having shit armament couldnt pull this off, heck even luffy or zoro i doubt they could pull ths off..
you just biased af, sanji being nice to women he think his shit armament could potentially hurt her, because he doesn't want to hurt women, you sanji fans trying so hard to make sanji look good huh
He is looking good, he was getting beat up a by F6, qnd now he will Beat up Jack a Calamity!!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bro
Sanji know fought bm he know the situation better than jimbe that's why he call her he know she could defeat her
Did he know brook was going to be with her and he doesn't know how strong bm is when he didn't fight her nor any of the women in there.
You are trying to make excuses for what sanji did but there's no excusing this.

Robin Greatness

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Honestly, Sanji being tied up isn't a good look to me no matter how its sliced, but I get what Oda was going for with Robin saving him. Jinbe is right, Sanji willingly letting his crew member walk into a trap would be extremely foolish.... if this was any other crew. Robin isn't some ordinary fodder/weakling, she's the DEMON CHILD. Robin is a crew member of the future pirate king :perocry:
Fortunately Brook accompanied her as well so its not like she strolled into danger by herself.

Black Maria really looked menacing this chapter as well, she gave me Nioh vibes with that staff :noo:

Jack is heading towards the scabbards and so is Sanji. I would say that matchup is set in stone, but we didn't see where Queen was this chapter.

Finally, we see Marco and King clash with King managing to draw blood from the former. Kaido's strongest subordinate is no joke :kata:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aside from the truly pathetic behavior shown once again by the pervert cook, this chapter is largely worthwhile due to the spotlight shining on Robin and Brook. These two have consistently been shunted to the side since their respective debuts, but when they get panel time, they remind us how they’re capable of fucking up a Yonko’s veteran fighter and deserve our respect :robinsweat::brootea:

Status
Not open for further replies.