Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Am i the only one that can't enjoy this Sanji moment because of how much plot contrivance Oda had to use to get here? instead of finding cool that Sanji asked for help in a hopeless situation, all i can think is that Sanji could've left this place alone with no trouble at all, so all this just ends up being pathetic. But Robin looks cool tho.

Am i the only one that can't enjoy this Sanji moment because of how much plot contrivance Oda had to use to get here? instead of finding cool that Sanji asked for help in a hopeless situation, all i can think is that Sanji could've left this place alone with no trouble at all, so all this just ends up being pathetic. But Robin looks cool tho.
you are not the only one

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So many things in this raid should not have gone the way they did, that I simply ignore it and try to move on.
An entire network of cyborg spies and none a single of them could locate an entire army reaching Onigashima. They simply appeared out of NOWHERE in the MIDDLE of the fight.
Let that sink in.
LMAO.

23:59
"Why do people want Sanji to be like Zoro????? Why do they insist in pushing this agenda? these sanjitards are delusional."

00:00
"OMG WHY CANT SANJI BE MORE LIKE ZORO????????"
:sus:
so this is sanji fans rant, i feels sorry for you guys.
Post automatically merged:

brook look cool too, he always cool tho yohohoho

I

Indigo

I wish Oda would've said the Raid Suit has a battery like configuration, so after using it you have to put it back into the can so it can recharge. So after using to go invisible, save momo, tank King's hit, Sanji would've had to take it off to recharge it (explaining why he took it off for the group shot and why he doesn't have it / can't put it back on right now). Without the Raid Suit, it gets easier for me to swallow the idea of Sanji not being able to escape Black Maria.

And also, just putting a small time limit / downside to the Raid Suit power up would make it more interesting, just like G4 uses Luffy's Haki / Stamina and has a time limit, and Enma's sucks up Zoro's haki and can make him go down if he uses it too much without control.

What do you guys think?

brook look cool too, he always cool tho yohohoho
Yes, Brook looked awesome. It reminded me of Neji during the Sasuke Rescue Arc, when he found out he was the only one capable of cutting the webs from the Sound 4 dude. Robin + Brook vs Black Maria should be a nice fight.

I wholly expected Sanji to bear the potential to free himself, but on the other hand I expected Oda to portray the overall Enies Lobby parallel so I stayed skeptical about the former. Looks like Oda chose to follow the latter route and albeit hilarious I felt it very concerning. I don't think that Sanji opted not to free himself and made up a plot.

I wish Oda would've said the Raid Suit has a battery like configuration, so after using it you have to put it back into the can so it can recharge. So after using to go invisible, save momo, tank King's hit, Sanji would've had to take it off to recharge it (explaining why he took it off for the group shot and why he doesn't have it / can't put it back on right now). Without the Raid Suit, it gets easier for me to swallow the idea of Sanji not being able to escape Black Maria.

And also, just putting a small time limit / downside to the Raid Suit power up would make it more interesting, just like G4 uses Luffy's Haki / Stamina and has a time limit, and Enma's sucks up Zoro's haki and can make him go down if he uses it too much without control.

What do you guys think?

Yes, Brook looked awesome. It reminded me of Neji during the Sasuke Rescue Arc, when he found out he was the only one capable of cutting the webs from the Sound 4 dude. Robin + Brook vs Black Maria should be a nice fight.
yes, unlike others i hope brook stay there he could be insurance for robin if cp0 decide to show up.. but i welcome the idea he facing someone note worthy

I

Indigo

I wholly expected Sanji to bear the potential to free himself, but on the other hand I expected Oda to portray the overall Enies Lobby parallel so I stayed skeptical about the former. Looks like Oda chose to follow the latter route and albeit hilarious I felt it very concerning. I don't think that Sanji opted not to free himself and made up a plot.
The thing is, in Enies Lobby Oda wrote the best excuse, Sanji needed Kalifa's key, so he had to stay there and try to get the key, even if he didn't want to fight her. But here against Black Maria he had no reason to stay and get beaten the fuck up, that's what triggers me, it was gratuitous.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The thing is, in Enies Lobby Oda wrote the best excuse, Sanji needed Kalifa's key, so he had to stay there and try to get the key, even if he didn't want to fight her. But here against Black Maria he had no reason to stay and get beaten the fuck up, that's what triggers me, it was gratuitous.
He really meant it

What do you guys think?

Hell no, terrible idea. Time limits on powers are the most annoying gimmick. It completely interrupts the flow of the fight and makes it agonizingly longer for no reason. Literally right now, we're just waiting for Luffy to recover so the fight can continue.

I

Indigo

Hell no, terrible idea. Time limits on powers are the most annoying gimmick. It completely interrupts the flow of the fight and makes it agonizingly longer for no reason. Literally right now, we're just waiting for Luffy to recover so the fight can continue.
That's because Luffy is not a smart fighter, he uses everything he's got straight up. But Sanji is smarter than that, he would know to keep the Raid Suit as a trump card, and only use it as a final measure, not waste it from the start and than keep running away waiting for it to recharge.

LMFAO, sanji known as having shit armament couldnt pull this off, heck even luffy or zoro i doubt they could pull ths off..
you just biased af, sanji being nice to women he think his shit armament could potentially hurt her, because he doesn't want to hurt women, you sanji fans trying so hard to make sanji look good huh
Sanji isn't known as having "poor" armament. The fanbase made that up completely out of nowhere.

I just figure he could not escape without him thinking he might hurt them .
The whole place was full of trap and they were a lot of women around .
Plus she not fodder so it would be harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.