Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Something I just noticed by reading a Second Time:
Sanji calls for Robin to come.
Robin comes, whole Onigashima knows.
Robin says: „my body can bloom everywhere“

then brook appears and claims:
„Seems like i found my perfect match up.“

what if… robin isn’t really at that place?
you really want her to be that cyborg woman don't you

When you learn the meaning of hybrid, I may have to take it seriously.
A human with claws and wings is not a hybrid.
No, he is a stone.
Go back and edit your comment for incomplete hybrid, this will make more sense for your pathetic comment, your heart will not explode after that.​

Don't you worry, I'm not taking you seriously this entire time, actually, nobody is doing it, lol.

What's that cute supposed to be, like i said, a little child thinking he can troll grown ups. This is the literal proof of what i said.
Yes, soon I will exclude you again, I have important programming chairs to PAY in college that will require me better time and concentration than these one-piece bullshit, which at most yields me a LARINE crying.:suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Stop putting other people's motives as an argument to try to somehow make me feel bad guy.
I am KAIDO, the unshakable. LMAO.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
This "One piece bullshit" somehow is important enough that you spend 24h a day on a forum debating and trolling about fictional characters.

All these "LMAO" and emojis only serve to cover up the fact that i struck a nerve. You're literally impersonating a fictional character but somehow it's BS.

Anyways, good luck to you in whatever you're doing

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Where did he?

he just says he already freezed them and cut Sanji free. But he didn’t mentioned „to get there“.
She said she had blocked the entrances with webs i doubt brook teleport there,and i think its possible that is her clone but if it is what would that accomplish BM is definitely not brook's opponent for the arc

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Don't you worry, I'm not taking you seriously this entire time, actually, nobody is doing it, lol.

What's that cute supposed to be, like i said, a little child thinking he can troll grown ups. This is the literal proof of what i said.

This "One piece bullshit" somehow is important enough that you spend 24h a day on a forum debating and trolling about fictional characters.

All these "LMAO" and emojis only serve to cover up the fact that i struck a nerve. You're literally impersonating a fictional character but somehow it's BS.

Anyways, good luck to you in whatever you're doing
Maybe I wouldn't be so active if the classes were in person.
This year will really be the year that I will just read ONE PIECE casually, without arguing in a manga forum, to really focus on my future and career.

It seems more than disgusting: I can't decide what to do with anything else that is my property (my account, from an anime / manga forum), because people are going to use this as a kind of argument, against me.
See how futile and stupid your argument is, "He deleted the account".
whose account is it?
It's mine.:zosleepy::zosleepy:

Betraying Robin....yet she came to him after the broadcast and thanked him ? You dumb...
By definition he knowingly lured Robin into a trap, trusting Robin to avoid the trap or not, that dosent change what he did.

His pathetic ass begging for help for the entire island to hear was pretty funny too.
:gokulaugh:
You guys bar gets lower and lower everytime he appears eh? now you are proud of him for looking like the biggest loser in Onigashima?
:suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shit on Sanji how much you want but let's not make Robin look this weak to the point where CP0 would capture her like it's nothing.

They are a bunch of fodders who picked up beaten-up meat from CP9.

Don't expect CP0 to be a group of Commander-level characters LMAO.

They couldn't get Robin for years when she was a child growing up.

THEY ARE TRASH.

Status
Not open for further replies.