Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I wonder how Robin/Brook vs Maria will go. Robin will probably serve as main damage dealer and the final hit on her, giant body parts vs giant spider bitch. But Brook? I hope he will do more than just blocking Maria's attacks or serve to support Robin.
Brook Will Ice that Big Bitch out. He already scrapped with Big Mom and that big spider. Now he’s gonna spar with a Big Woman that’s also a spider. And BM won’t even get to touch Robin

Blother spits facts, dont hate the player hate the game bro.
What facts lmao?
The context is totally different since this situation was made to set up Robin's fight. In this chapter we have development for both Sanji and Robin, with Robin the one saving her crewmates when is needed (opposite to Enies Lobby) and with Sanji trusting her crewmate strength and not letting himself beating to the end (unlike what happened in Enies Lobby, again).
The paralelism is pretty clear.

Where was that Zoro not playing stupid games when he was trapped by fishmen in GI lmao? :milaugh:
Without Marco he won't even be in the roof since his sickness of the directions didn't even work properly.

What facts lmao?
The context is totally different since this situation was made to set up Robin's fight. In this chapter we have development for both Sanji and Robin, with Robin the one saving her crewmates when is needed (opposite to Enies Lobby) and with Sanji trusting her crewmate strength and not letting himself beating to the end (unlike what happened in Enies Lobby, again).
The paralelism is pretty clear.

Where was that Zoro not playing stupid games when he was trapped by fishmen in GI lmao? :milaugh:
Without Marco he won't even be in the roof since his sickness of the directions didn't even work properly.
That is one pathetic parallelism. I didnt know character growth was letting yourself get caught and watching men around you die because he "Loves all Ladiessssss". Against Khalifa at least he actually defended himself and was slightly less pathetic. He couldnt even break the webs, are the webs also Ladies as well that he can't kick
The start of that sequence (end of 996) is evidence that there has been no character growth. Lack of CoO to detect it was a trap, and goofing off for the same reason he did at the beginning of the war when he said to Nami and Carrot that he would save those Ladies. Even Kids crew called him pathetic.

FI Zoro lost his breath underwater after beating Hody or the other situation where Zoro got arrested but also wasnt crying for help, and ended up freeing himself from the cell

Marco offered to take Zoro to the roof bec he knew how strong he was and believes in him as New Generation, did not know that was a bad thing LOL

Edit: The captions on the picture are pretty factual, it's been a parallel of what happen. Zoro is now facing Kaido as to Sanji who was trapped in a web. One person came for business the other came for pleasure.

That is one pathetic parallelism. I didnt know character growth was letting yourself get caught and watching men around you die because he "Loves all Ladiessssss". Against Khalifa at least he actually defended himself and was slightly less pathetic. He couldnt even break the webs, are the webs also Ladies as well that he can't kick
The start of that sequence (end of 996) is evidence that there has been no character growth. Lack of CoO to detect it was a trap, and goofing off for the same reason he did at the beginning of the war when he said to Nami and Carrot that he would save those Ladies. Even Kids crew called him pathetic.

FI Zoro lost his breath underwater after beating Hody or the other situation where Zoro got arrested but also wasnt crying for help, and ended up freeing himself from the cell

Marco offered to take Zoro to the roof bec he knew how strong he was and believes in him as New Generation, did not know that was a bad thing LOL
A speed reader, I see.
I guess you didn't even understand that Oden was selfish and didn't want to rely on his subordinates/friends and carried with situation alone (and that's why he lost probably). That's what Sanji did with Califa and now he didn't with Robin, pretty clear.
Go read some books to enhance your comprenhension capacity and then you can discuss about characters development xDD.
Your whole comment was revolving around Sanji's chivarly which is something that won't change since it's something characteristic of him (like Nami's love for money, Usopp sickness of not dangerous situations/places, etc).
The other stuff is something pretty common in Oda's story (forgetting about his chars' powers for the purpose of letting the plot advance, like Luffy and Zoro not being able to sense strange people from afar and letting Tama's being kidnapped or not being able to reach Gazelman).
The situation here is pretty clear, Oda needed to stall Sanji and he did it by all means.

Without Brook help and then Pappagu, Zoro couldn't free himself alone since he didn't have his swords. He would have died. It's good for him that Oda loves him and didn't let him arrive at that point.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. What I said is that Zoro couldn't arrive at the roof for himself, so "his buisness" wouldn't have been possible without Marco.

Next.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not, that clown try to defend every single thing with Oda draw in the manga, the worst part is he think himself as super fan who need to defend every last shit, as example when people dislike the Sanji and BM think and also Tama plot, he call them out for no reason.
At most he is pathetic and biased when people have other thoughs about the new chapter as you can read under his tweet.

Jay.D legends as Sanji fan explain it enough and good.
nah i like jay d. but hes wrong on this one.

nah i like jay d. but hes wrong on this one.
But I can understand his view, as example as fan of Sanji he has a better bond to that character then anyone who not have the same bond as fan. Jason just defend every shit with the mangaka do, at this point he can´t have the view, for him it doesn´t matter with character, as long as he can defend Oda he is fine. Alone his biased post under his tweet simple show it off. The whole Sanji vs BM had his good and bad points, Sanji believing in his crewmates is sure save since WCi. For me the biggest argument why Sanji let throw his pride was to save Kinemon, that was for me at least a good characterbuilding. Yet Im not saying that I have any right to start a discussion with a Sanji fan who see it different.^^

I can understand Jay point and I don´t give any crap about Jason who just want to defend the mangaka as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.