• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A speed reader, I see.
I guess you didn't even understand that Oden was selfish and didn't want to rely on his subordinates/friends and carried with situation alone (and that's why he lost probably). That's what Sanji did with Califa and now he didn't with Robin, pretty clear.
Go read some books to enhance your comprenhension capacity and then you can discuss about characters development since you don't know a shit and are only here to suck to your sect's brothers comments xDD.
Your whole comment was revolving around Sanji's chivarly which is something that won't change since it's something characteristic of him (like Nami's love for money, Usopp sickness of not dangerous situations/places, etc).
The other stuff is something pretty common in Oda's story (forgetting about his chars' powers for the purpose of letting the plot advance, like Luffy and Zoro not being able to sense strange people from afar and letting Tama's being kidnapped or not being able to reach Gazelman).
The situation here is pretty clear, Oda needed to stall Sanji and he did it by all means.

Without Brook help and then Pappagu, Zoro couldn't free himself alone since he didn't have his swords. He would have died. It's good for him that Oda loves him and didn't let him arrive at that point.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. What I said is that Zoro couldn't arrive at the roof for himself, so "his buisness" wouldn't have been possible without Marco. And the moron above, to whom you were sucking his balls like a good brother of the same cult, spent time making a image in Paint about it for the purpose of bashing Sanji, but the thing is like I said, that Zoro wouldn't have arrived at the roof for himself.
So that's the point, that the guy is a moron and you are as well.

Next.
Sick burns dude. Is that what you do to help deal with your insecurities when it comes to you making up headcanons?

2 points I will respond to

1. No shit the premise of my comment is surrounded by his chilvary since that is what blothers comment about Sanji is referring to. Being on Onigashima for the sake of "pleasure rather than business.

2. Zoro tried to get on the roof, got thrown down, then Marco arrived and help him get on the roof, safe to say Zoro completed his "business" there. Zoro didnt even ask for the help it was given to him.

Edit: I aint wasting my time reading your whole rant in regards to your random unequivical points for the sake of your headcanon LOL

@Blother next on my bingo board. This dude responding with another personal insult. Never been so easy to get a bingo.

Last edited:
Sick burns dude. Is that what you do to help deal with your insecurities when it comes to you making up headcanons?

2 points I will respond to

1. No shit the premise of my comment is surrounded by his chilvary since that is what blothers comment about Sanji is referring to. Being on Onigashima for the sake of "pleasure rather than business.

2. Zoro tried to get on the roof, got thrown down, then Marco arrived to help him get on the roof, safe to say Zoro completed his "business" there.

@Blother next on my bingo board. This dude responding with another personal insult. Never been so easy to get a bingo.
I've had the fellow brother @PurpleSwordsman on block. Didn't see the post.
Anyways, you couldn't take anything constructive out of that post?
Like any obvious contrasts/parallels there is? Or do you usually resort to "Go Outside" or "Zorotard" as a criticism.

Either way say something that disproves it or kindly don't quote my post.

I've had the fellow brother @PurpleSwordsman on block. Didn't see the post.
Anyways, you couldn't take anything constructive out of that post?
Like any obvious contrasts/parallels there is? Or do you usually resort to "Go Outside" or "Zorotard" as a criticism.

Either say something that disproves it or kindly don't quote my post.
Im adding that to the bingo boardddddd.

Like talking to a wall.

He is not, that clown try to defend every single thing with Oda draw in the manga, the worst part is he think himself as super fan who need to defend every last shit, as example when people dislike the Sanji and BM think and also Tama plot, he call them out for no reason.
At most he is pathetic and biased when people have other thoughs about the new chapter as you can read under his tweet.

Jay.D legends as Sanji fan explain it enough and good.
What growth? Sanji never had issues in trusting in his crew. He let Nami fight Kalifa, he knew Ussope was the only one who could save Robin to get away from EL, etc. etc.

WCI is a completely different story. The enemies they had to overcome were out of their league and they could not have won that - if not for the plot box. Because of the whole situation he tried to get them out of there, so they don't have to face that unbeatable enemy. So ofc he won't ask them for help, because that would endager them, what he was trying to prevent over the whole arc.
This is pure logic, it has nothing to do with ''trusting in his crew'' or not.

Last edited:
But I can understand his view, as example as fan of Sanji he has a better bond to that character then anyone who not have the same bond as fan. Jason just defend every shit with the mangaka do, at this point he can´t have the view, for him it doesn´t matter with character, as long as he can defend Oda he is fine. Alone his biased post under his tweet simple show it off. The whole Sanji vs BM had his good and bad points, Sanji believing in his crewmates is sure save since WCi. For me the biggest argument why Sanji let throw his pride was to save Kinemon, that was for me at least a good characterbuilding. Yet Im not saying that I have any right to start a discussion with a Sanji fan who see it different.^^

I can understand Jay point and I don´t give any crap about Jason who just want to defend the mangaka as always.
i mean jason likes the story and brings up valid points, hes only like this with one piece tho. cuz i know jason very well and hes critical as shit about other series and i know he can be critical about one piece at times. but he just loves it man and i have to respect that

i mean jason likes the story and brings up valid points, hes only like this with one piece tho. cuz i know jason very well and hes critical as shit about other series and i know he can be critical about one piece at times. but he just loves it man and i have to respect that
Loving One piece, everyone here do it.
I can understand that he try to defend against dumb arguments and just hating, nothing against it.
But for some reason he also attacking other people opinions who are really good and have really great points(as example the Tama and Sanji plot from last chapter). If he can´t take even a little critical post then sry he is wrong, I mean no one attacking him too for loving One piece right? I see often how he call ouut other people because they have critical opinion and he acts like most users from reddit.
Loving is different then fanboying something to endless...

Ps: I follow him back then but after seeing how he threat other fans, I kinda take a step back from his account.
If he can´t accept other opinions and respect them, why we should respect him?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.