Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good point i thought since the arc was going to be so long sanji wil move on to fight queen after jack but i guess jack is all he is going to get
His beating Jack is not definite. Forget about anyone else.
Post automatically merged:

I did not need to spend my creativity on insults for you, you are anothee Zorolieber, that's say all about you already. You can check the definition of it on urban dictionary.

Lmao again.
Facts = no Marco = no business on the roof, why are you keep making a clown of yourself? :choppawhat:
You claim to be Fuji fan but think Yonko > Admiral. You're the clown.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Brother J is another Zoro bro we all know it even though he tries to hide it and be "different" it just shows.

Being a Zoro fan you eat always even when he is not on panel being a Simpji stan in contrast, gets you chapters like the last three where he does literally nothing except crying and embarassing his crewmates and the entire alliance.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
His beating Jack is not definite. Forget about anyone else.
True even with the raid suit a half dead jack might be too much for the guy who couldn't beat pay pay

What do you mean no one? Speak for yourself chief.:kriwhat:
Can't you see that kalifa 2.0 is way more interesting than fighting 2 of the most powerful enemies ever seen in the series?

I did not need to spend my creativity on insults for you, you are anothee Zorolieber, that's say all about you already. You can check the definition of it on urban dictionary.

Lmao again.
Facts = no Marco = no business on the roof, why are you keep making a clown of yourself? :choppawhat:
why do you keep making up headcanon? Because Zoro used help to get to the roof he has no business up there. If Zoro had no business on the roof, why is he on the roof fighting Kaido? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think if the people on this forum were to look at this, Im confident a majority would be on my side. Very confident.

I can make a poll to swing the point home. Does Zoro have any business up on the roof? Yes, or No Marco = No Business on the roof. Would love to see these results LOL

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
True even with the raid suit a half dead jack might be too much for the guy who couldn't beat pay pay

Can't you see that kalifa 2.0 is way more interesting than fighting 2 of the most powerful enemies ever seen in the series?
I know right. He must be on that good shit to even contemplate some shit like this but to each to their own I guess. :kayneshrug:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
good point i thought since the arc was going to be so long sanji wil move on to fight queen after jack but i guess jack is all he is going to get
I still think Sanji, XDrake, Hawkins and Apoo would end up on the roof and fight against Kaido. I think the 5 SNs need all the help they can get to defeat Big Mom and Kaido.

LMFAO, sanji known as having shit armament couldnt pull this off, heck even luffy or zoro i doubt they could pull ths off..
you just biased af, sanji being nice to women he think his shit armament could potentially hurt her, because he doesn't want to hurt women, you sanji fans trying so hard to make sanji look good huh
No, u just a sanji hater it's as clear as crystal sanji has insane coa was blocking attacks even luffy use armament Harding for yet he never use it for most of pts smh , just keep hating

How tf is Apoo still standing??:zorothink:
Apoo = TR

Status
Not open for further replies.