• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11/10 chapter.

I was expecting something regular. It went in entirely different direction. Wholesome chapter after very long time. Covered so many characters and the story moved forward.

Sanji trashtalking in both spoiler/chapter threads is expected. Personally I enjoyed how it went for Sanji. He was running after brothels at the start of the raid. Black Maria runs them. She personally give him great service. It came to full circle with Sanji running away from the place with that afterimage thingy. Poor guy. It's very funny. Very Sanji thing. It's not charecter development or something. It's just part of the story. Most readers enjoy it. Lol.

Black Maria is in most of the panels. I like her design. So far she didn't involve in any fight. Now she will fight Robin and Brook. Can't wait to see what happens next. It will tragedy if these characters dissappear after this arc.

More details about what Queen does in Kaido crew. Dude made spy network with cyborgs. Expected nothing less from him. I bet he has more in store for us in later chapters.

Marco and King doing what yc1s do. RIP to those who trashtalk both. Franky and Jimbe doing great in their fights. Jack is tank. Nothing can keep him down for long. Apoo also tanking hits.

Yamato and Momo. Can some body cut off his top knot already! Pervy kid feeling up every girl. Enough of that brat.

Robin. Can't talk enough of her. She finally got her own moment. Brook being perfect wingman.

The greatness of this chapter is, even review of chapter mentions everyone name.

Lol wen bro during dat fight sanji was only testing out his suit knowing nothing about it and low diff p1, the only p1 did was throw him, plz stop it bc u:whitepress:
Lol wen bro during dat fight sanji was only testing out his suit knowing nothing about it and low diff p1, the only p1 did was throw him, plz stop it bc u:whitepress:
:gokulaugh: yes p1 overpowered him and swat him like a fly, you answer your own question.. and stop making excuse:milaugh:

What else is there to write that can't be wrapped up in 40 chapters or less? Oda needs to keep this arc moving. I really doubt Wano is taking 2 years out of the remaining 5 years the series have left. We still got bare shit to cover.
One Piece ending in 5 years is Oda's wishful thinking.

It took over 30 chapters in Marineford to take out an old and sick Yonko. Big Mom and Kaido will not go down that quickly. And this is not taking into account Kaido's surefire flashback. If it doubles as a Rocks flashback (ala Oden's), then it will take a while to finish.

With Oda's pacing, it would likely take 20 chapters to settle all the fights that have been set up so far between Alliance vs BP+BMP. Remember that we haven't seen the fights for Marco, Sanji, Yamato, and the Calamities officially set up yet. This means the mid-card fight might also reach 30 chapters.

Lastly, this war will not be without its plot twist. For example, if Oda decides to bring the A9, Momo + Hiyori, and Orochi's former guards back to the card, it will not be settled with fewer than 5-10 chapters.

Grab your popcorn and fasten your seatbelt, mate. Wano is not done with us yet. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.