Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fanboys now claiming "dodging an attack from a stronger opponent" as a feat
:doffytroll:
Cant really blame you though last time sanji had a 1v1 he got neg diffed by vergo and has his leg broken, So its understandable that you try hard to find any feat for boy. Whats sanji's next feat. Staying alive?
A Sanji that was so injured that Nami, a barely superhuman physical powerhouse at most, damaged him with punches, could fight against Doffy's strongest subordinate.
Uff, what a crap feat!
Let's cheer for that low IQ that you have!

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Sanji fanboys now claiming "dodging an attack from a stronger opponent" as a feat
Cant really blame you though last time sanji had a 1v1 he got neg diffed by vergo and had his leg broken, So its understandable that you try hard to find any feat for boy. Whats sanji's next feat. Staying alive?
Imagine sanji dodging kaido/Big Mom attack and the whole sanji fandom gonna say "its greater feat than roger/luffy becoming pk" meanwhile novas dodging kaido attack like as natural as breathing :milaugh:

Vegeta died to freiza and when he killed himself vs buu.
Goku died to raditz and when he sacrificed himself vs cell.
Most deaths is tien ? Did tien die in dragon ball ? Then to the saiyins then when kid buu blew up earth.
Nah, Krillin dies like every arc
Post automatically merged:

Kidd, Killer, Law vs BM
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji vs Kaido
Please Oda :finally:

Vegeta died to freiza and when he killed himself vs buu.
Goku died to raditz and when he sacrificed himself vs cell.
Most deaths is tien ? Did tien die in dragon ball ? Then to the saiyins then when kid buu blew up earth.
I mean, Krillin is living explosion test for vilains but tien is up there too. Vegeta either dies or gets beaten to a pulp only for someone to come and clean up

A Sanji that was so injured that Nami, a barely superhuman physical powerhouse at most, damaged him with punches, could fight against Doffy's strongest subordinate.
Uff, what a crap feat!
Let's cheer for that low IQ that you have!
"Fight"

He got negatived
He got his leg broken without vergo even attacking. Vergo just defended and he broke his leg.
But like i said i dont expect much from the person who thinks " dodging an attack from a stronger opponent a feat"
Next:
"Sanji alive" " feat
Mr "high IQ"
:mihanha:

"Fight"

Who got negatived
He got his leg broken without vergo even attacking. Vergo just defended and he broke his leg.
But like i said i dont expect much from the person who thinks " dodging an attack from a stronger opponent a feat"
Next:
"Sanji alive" " feat
Mr "high IQ"
:mihanha:
Getting stabbed is way worse than cracking a bone
Post automatically merged:

Does he ?
He died to one of king piccolos goons
To freiza
And got eaten by buu
So that's 3 as well.