Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why thinking that the Yonko are nerfed and not that the Supernovas are that strong?
Why it is so hard to give credit when credit is due?
I've been a proponent of ZKK and that Luffy/Zoro will be top tiers after this fight, i am not underestimating the SNs. I am simply paying respect to Kaido and Big mom's strenght. You can't tell me they're going all out rn, with just sitting there. Throwing attacks here and there.

Come on man.

Why thinking that the Yonko are nerfed and not that the Supernovas are that strong?
Why it is so hard to give credit when credit is due?

You guys refuse to acknowledge clear cut portrayal (I.e the fact that those guys are the leaders of the new gen) then complain about the powerscalling. It is as if you just want to complain about something :whitepress:
yonkos have a high bar to meet (fan expectation)
and they arent meeting it
so plot armor is to blame

Mate, use your eyes and brain and i'm sure you'll figure it out.
I using both but i still not getting the point i see people talk about how Kaido and BM should do this or that but seem to forget that SN have there own skills.
For eg saying BM should spam IS when law could simple teleport every out the way or even put Kaido in the way of the attack .
Hell the fact that BM and Kaido still have there weapons is funny knowing what law can do .

"Why do you feel the need to say that i am "crying" if i bring this up to discussion ?"
cause its exactly what you are doing.

both sides do it
not everything people do is of value
its called banter .
doesnt bring me joy and I doubt it does for other people
I dont see a point in whining about it . reminds me of the people crying about the "trolling" of fictional characters in threads honestly.
So from you perspective if this is discussed in must mean someone is "whining" ? :okay:

I've never brought this up until now since i don't really care beyond thinking less of the people who constantly do it because like i said, as far as i'm concerned, it's dumb to have it be your go to for your whole activity on this forum.

I was wondering if maybe those who do this are not aware that they are perceived in this manner maybe ? But i guess there's no point trying to discuss it, since "its just banter" and talking about it is "whining", so it's just something meant to be ignored, that's no really of any value, but you have to do it anyway . Odd stuff, but have at it if you got stuck in this cycle i guess :specialmeh:

Zoro comes up with strategies at least, doing it on the roof now, did it vs Pica when getting to the rocks.

Same thing with Kuma, knew he was not going to win
Luffy when he fought croc came up with the water idea.

Luffy when fighting enel used that golden thing to hit him..

Luffy when fighting Kat came up with FS and found out Kat's weakness.

,etc

Idk what you're saying mate.

Zoro comes up with strategies at least, doing it on the roof now, did it vs Pica when getting to the rocks.

Same thing with Kuma, knew he was not going to win
so does Luffy many times, mizu Luffy/G2/G3..against Enel by randomizing attacks, ran away in Saboady when he knew he can't do shit against Kizaru.....
against Katakuri by learning FS etc. just because he is yet to do against Kaido doesn't mean he won't do either.....

Status
Not open for further replies.