Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
I was talking about Blackbeard lol. Blackbeard openly proclaimed he was the strongest in the world, moments before Sengoku beat the snot out of him lol.

And it’s not like Blackbeard is ignorant to the power of the Yonko. He fought prime Roger and Rayleigh in combat when he was young lol.
The only one to scare Blackbeard away was Shanks another Yonko. I don’t recall the fight betw the geezer and Blackbeard

i believe 5SN is too much for kaido because 2 rev commanders were enough to match 1 admiral, more or less

green bull coming is overkill
I think hybrid Kaido vs the 5 SN is a good match up, Kaido shouldn’t be underestimated. By logic 1 rev commander should match 1 admiral ,I’m not saying that this is the case but the revs should be stronger if Dragon wants to fight the WG, they have Akainu + 3 Admirals, the Vice Admirals and the CP0. I hope the revs will show more in the future

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Knocked him out :choppawhat::suresure:....lol.......so what lol BB seemed fine after taking that attack.... every BB pirate was lol
Yes.

Did you expect him to kill Luffy? The only character who’s ever come close is Akainu, even with Jinbe, Ivankov, and Marco protecting him.

And cut Sengoku some slack, he was older. In his prime he was above Kaido but still beneath Akainu according to WorstGen polling.

The only one to scare Blackbeard away was Shanks another Yonko. I don’t recall the fight betw the geezer and Blackbeard
Actually, Blackbeard stated that his crew was not ready to face Shanks’ crew yet. He openly declared that he himself was stronger than Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.