Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Believe me, Sanji will fight either nerfed Jack or Page One or Daifuku or Hawkins. If his main opponent in this arc isn't one of them, KICK me from reddit!!! I don't care! I'm already banned! Zehahaha
Just tell Kirosh that you will suck his sanji sensitive pp behind the scenes to get the unban.

Kirosh loves fucking reddit users, either with ban or his D.

Thanks to Law, Zoro have Enma and he fight Kaido otherwise they will never able to fight him,Thank you Law, Zoro will be nothing without you.
How is it thanks to law when he minding his own business in jail cell with hawkins and drake? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

And still failed to save Law. Hell even completely failed to stall Fujitora for even a second. Meanwhile Law fought off Doffy and Fuji at the same time. Yet Zoros going to get hybrid Kaido on his own? Lmao....
Law didn't fight Doffy and Fuji.. He running from them.

Law is just a Better zoro in every way

Story
Ambition
Design
Popularity
Strenght
Intelligence
Portrayal
Leadership
Ability
Speed
Bigger Bounty
have Real Backstory/Flashback than a kuina dead by strairs lmao
A Captain not a subordinate who his rival Killer one shot him with a nameless attack
Law is an Emo character for emo fans. The dude was made for pure fanservice.
He's like the Sasuke of One Piece :doffytroll:

thinking about kanjuros character falling apart at the end, but on purpose

- he reports kin'emons interpretation of the note to orochi at first, so the beast pirates dont know about the forces amassing at the wharf. then they go to the port and he kidnaps momo and reveals his traitorhood and runs away, talking mad shit all the way. but then he lets momonosuke give his huge important speech and just silently looks away and lets him finish, even though he can easily silence him.

- then he goes through onigashima and starts beating the shit out of beast pirates everywhere he goes, claiming that he's lost and doesn't know where to go. even though he can scout with paintings or just explain it to the first beast pirate he sees and they'll go oh. you're holding momonosuke there in chains, orochi wanted that kid. i see.

- then he tells orochi he failed to stop them and they could still be alive, finally, after he physically gets there, and blames it on kin'emon being unnaturally thorough. even though he can send painting bird messages at any time.

- then they ignore him and he leaves, and goes directly to the rear entrance of onigashima, where he gets a bunch of beast pirate jobbers and paints some headless warriors to fight the scabbards, because he somehow knows they're going to be exactly there and knows how to navigate onigashima now.

- then he loses the fight as kaido is broadcasting the new onigashima announcement project across the island. everyone thinks he's dead. one of the lines (that i now realize is being broadcast everywhere and heard by every character) is "The concerns of the Kozuki clan and Kurozumi clan mean nothing to us."

- Then he shows back up, alive, as Oden and maybe Toki.

kanjuro is in full ad lib mode. he's not a character whos motivations make sense and he's not consistent anymore, because he has no script. he's just trying to find out how to end his story because he thought he was going to have an epic and poetic death and it got completely botched. his "ending" went from dying with his friends as a traitor they never found out, to standing in a big party next to orochi and then they completely ignore him after he gives up momo because he's no longer important. that's not a damn ending lol. Dying to the scabbards for Kozuki when the Kozuki/Kurozumi rivalry doesnt even mean anything to Kaido, that's not a damn ending!

Kanjuro is a man who has "always been searching for a place to bury his bones" and his life might not have been consistent...

Kanjuro is not making it out of this arc alive and when/how he chooses to die it will be significant. Kanjuro may not be "redeemed" or given a good guy face turn, but he's a wildcard and even with the spoilers its not clear he was trying to hurt the scabbards. For all I can tell he leaves the room with them.

Zoro's not dumb.

While not necessarily well read or educated, he's usually calm, composed and with a good head on his shoulders.

He usually knows when to shut up and when to speak up, and understands the long term repercussions of one's actions. For example, he and Sanji were basically in agreement back in Zou when it comes to allowing Sanji to distance himself from the crew and deal with his problems, so that a second Yonko doesn't end up pulled into the Wano war.

Sure, he can be goofy and act like an idiot at times, but so does Sanji who's generally accepted as being smarter than him, and certainly is more educated.

If he'd have put as much time into training his brain as he does into training his body, Zoro'd have definitely come up as one of the smarter characters in One Piece in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.