Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what I implied was
sanji's feat was regarded less impressive since luffy did that multiple times
that was the context of the conversation with dark witch so um .....
stop jumping to conclusions and next time ask to clarify.

if not dont quote me on your dumb conclusion on what my opinion was meant to be.
And with that you're implying that Katakuri is slow since Luffy could dodge him "all the fight and not just once", so that means Katakuri speed is not that impressive and at the same time Sanji's neither.
The three of them are impressive in speed, none of them is less impressive because one of them could "dodge during all the fight" Katakuri's attack.
We are not talking about a fodder, we are talking about Luffy, who was always the faster. So dumb logic and argument.

I said before, there are other wildcards to this, Yamato/Scabbards. Yamato has yet to have character interaction with her father, while everyone assumes she fights a calamity but wasting an opportunity to fight her father.

Same for Scabbards they got healed for a reason, originally the raid was supposed to have Luffy catch up with the scabbards to fight Kaido, now they are recovered and will probably meet with Yamato (oDeN) and go to rooftop.

They don't need to sepparate Kaido and BM, just have some Novas focus on Kaido, some on BM instead of just Kaido, then throw into the mix Yamato/Scabbards.
The Scabbards had their chance - it's time for them to take on smaller fish

And with that you're implying that Katakuri is slow since Luffy could dodge him "all the fight and not just once", so that means Katakuri speed is not that impressive and at the same time Sanji's neither.
The three of them are impressive in speed, none of them is less impressive because one of them could "dodge during all the fight" Katakuri's attack.
We are not talking about a fodder, we are talking about Luffy, who was always the faster. So dumb logic and argument.
lol
the state of this dude
arguing what I meant to say in my own argument.
not going to waste my time like @HA001 does.

lol
the state of this dude
arguing what I meant to say in my own argument.
not going to waste my time like @HA001 does.
"Sanji's feat is less impressive since Luffy could dodge Katakuri during all the fight" -> your argument
Implying that since Luffy did it so many times, it means anyone can do it, implying that Katakuri and Luffy are slow.
Don't play dumb.

Edit: another example.
Let's say Kizaru combat speed is lightspeed. Since any top tier could fight against him, his speed is not impressive, despite being lightspeed (300 000 km/s). Oh look, anyone can fight him -> therefore -> speedlight is slow
:seriously::choppawhat::milaugh:

"Sanji's feat is less impressive since Luffy could dodge Katakuri during all the fight" -> your argument
Implying that since Luffy did it so many times, it means anyone can do it, implying that Katakuri and Luffy are slow.
Don't play dumb.
Lets be real. The only reason why Luffy dodges so much is because he couldnt do anything else and Oda pit him up against someone wastly stronger than him making unable for Luffy to win unless some plot armor comes in play

Don't play dumb.
lmao so many jumps to that dumb conclusion of yours
not my argument ......
stop arguing with a conclusion you made up in your head.

lmao so many jumps to that dumb conclusion of yours
not my argument ......
stop arguing with a conclusion you made up in your head.
Then explain what is your argument supposed to mean and don't rant like a bitch.
Tell what is supposed to mean that Sanji's feat is less impressive since Luffy did it many times.

Lets be real. The only reason why Luffy dodges so much is because he couldnt do anything else and Oda pit him up against someone wastly stronger than him making unable for Luffy to win unless some plot armor comes in play
Luffy always could deal thanks to his speed and durability against superior rivals, he lacked many times power during those phases of the fight to make something relevant to his opponent, but he overall could deal with those opponents (Lucci, Doflamingo, Cracker, Chinjao even since he lacked there more power and needed G3 to finish him).

What smaller fish, crippled Jack, Kanjuro and Orochi? Lmao.
They could help fighting the disasters, F5 or BMPs, they could fight Orochi & some loyalists, they could fight Kanjuro, they could fight Jack, they could fight CP and so on. There are enough smaller fish in this battle.
Maybe Ashura is already out of the game if the explosion hit him really hard.

The fight on the rooftop is the old generation vs. the new (worst generation) - no need to put the Scabbards back in this fight where they couldn't do much against Kaidou.

In fact Hawkins is still M.I.A and Apoo could switch sides again so we would have 7 vs. 2.

And there is still the possibility of BM betraying Kaido...

Hybrid Kaido really didn't stood up to it's expectation. :kaimoji:
We had people debating on who will be already out if not all of the SNs in the roof. :madmonk:
I'm not downplaying Kaido but the SNs in the roof are just that much formidable. :fransuper:
Yeah it never made sense them being defeated. Beat them, have Kaido and BM drink then instead of not killing a single one of them.

Luffy always could deal thanks to his speed and durability against superior rivals, he lacked many times power during those phases of the fight to make something relevant to his opponent, but he overall could deal with those opponents (Lucci, Doflamingo, Cracker, Chinjao even since he lacked there more power and needed G3 to finish him).
Luffy was never as outmatched as he was against Katakuri and he never recieved as much plot armor as in that fight.

Katakuri somehow forgot mid fight his Mochi can glue people to the ground and never bothered to use it after first part of fight.

Luffy vs Katakuri was one of the worst fights ever bcs after Merienda it was damn obv that Luffy will recieve massive PA to win it

So Luffy dodging Katakuri entire fight is only bcs Oda wrote himself in the corner

They could help fighting the disasters, F5 or BMPs, they could fight Orochi & some loyalists, they could fight Kanjuro, they could fight Jack, they could fight CP and so on. There are enough smaller fish in this battle.
Maybe Ashura is already out of the game if the explosion hit him really hard.

The fight on the rooftop is the old generation vs. the new (worst generation) - no need to put the Scabbards back in this fight where they couldn't do much against Kaidou.

In fact Hawkins is still M.I.A and Apoo could switch sides again so we would have 7 vs. 2.

And there is still the possibility of BM betraying Kaido...
Maybe they fight them, maybe not, just saying they are wildcards, and Oda isn't gonna waste Yamato on a Calamity or lower when she never faced her father on screen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.