Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then explain what is your argument supposed to mean and don't rant like a bitch.
Tell what is supposed to mean that Sanji's feat is less impressive since Luffy did it many times.

Luffy always could deal thanks to his speed and durability against superior rivals, he lacked many times power during those phases of the fight to make something relevant to his opponent, but he overall could deal with those opponents (Lucci, Doflamingo, Cracker, Chinjao even since he lacked there more power and needed G3 to finish him).
"don't rant like a bitch. "
only person crying here is you , arguing with me on what my argument is and next time if you want to ask what my argument is and quote me on some bullshit , you will just be ignored.

self explanatory
learn how to read......

was impressive till luffy dodged katakuri majority of the fight not just once.
context
sanji dodging katakuri was very impressive however luffy doing it multiple times eclipsed that..........

Luffy was never as outmatched as he was against Katakuri and he never recieved as much plot armor as in that fight.

Katakuri somehow forgot mid fight his Mochi can glue people to the ground and never bothered to use it after first part of fight.

Luffy vs Katakuri was one of the worst fights ever bcs after Merienda it was damn obv that Luffy will recieve massive PA to win it

So Luffy dodging Katakuri entire fight is only bcs Oda wrote himself in the corner
Well, about the mochi stuff is true.

But Luffy dodging Katakuri is not PA, he could, that's all. Like in those other examples I posted. He always could deal with superior rivals with his agility and speed. He now dodged Kaido's Thunder Bagua in Base.
Like I said, he only lacks power.

Well, about the mochi stuff is true.

But Luffy dodging Katakuri is not PA, he could, that's all. Like in those other examples I posted. He always could deal with superior rivals with his agility and speed. He now dodged Kaido's Thunder Bagua in Base.
Like I said, he only lacks power.
Point is - If katakuri didnt forget about mochi being sticky he could easily trap Luffy

sanji dodging katakuri was very impressive however luffy doing it multiple times eclipsed that..........
To further add to this. Sanji didnt know who will kill him. He by sheer reflex, speed and CoO managed to react to something insanely fast.

While being only 1 feat i would say it was more badass than Luffy dodging stuff bcs Luffy anticipated attacks from Kata, sanji didnt

Maybe they fight them, maybe not, just saying they are wildcards, and Oda isn't gonna waste Yamato on a Calamity or lower when she never faced her father on screen yet.
Maybe I missunderstood your post.

Yes, Yamato will face her father else it would be a wasted opportunity - she has to break away from her father

"don't rant like a bitch. "
only person crying here is you , arguing with me on what my argument is and next time if you want to ask what my argument is and quote me on some bullshit , you will just be ignored.

self explanatory
learn how to read......

context
Hahahahaha, you changed your opinion very quick after I destroyed your poor argument.
How is this:
"was impressive till luffy dodged katakuri majority of the fight not just once."
and this:
"context
sanji dodging katakuri was very impressive however luffy doing it multiple times eclipsed that.......... "
the same?
You kidding?

The thing is, it doesn't matter if Luffy eclipsed it, since Luffy is stronger than Sanji, so Sanji's feat is impressive, and more because of that actually, because Luffy is stronger than him.

Hahahahaha, you changed your opinion very quick after I destroyed your poor argument.
How is this:
"was impressive till luffy dodged katakuri majority of the fight not just once."
and this:
"context
sanji dodging katakuri was very impressive however luffy doing it multiple times eclipsed that.......... "
the same?
You kidding?

The thing is, it doesn't matter if Luffy eclipsed it, since Luffy is stronger than Sanji, so Sanji's feat is impressive, and more because of that actually, because Luffy is stronger than him.
context in question
Let's see if you can dodge a jelly bean thrown like a bullet from from a guy who can see into the future while being distracted.:seriously:
argument never changed
you just never read the conversation....

"The thing is, it doesn't matter if Luffy eclipsed it, since Luffy is stronger than Sanji, so Sanji's feat is impressive, and more because of that actually, because Luffy is stronger than him. "

didnt ask

Status
Not open for further replies.