Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be always one shot material just like bellamy. Assigned Admiral by pirates. Most honorable thing to do for him is fight alongside shp at final war
Zoro dream is a lie he wont become WSS, he'll be an underling to his good captain and listen like a doggy
while on the otherhand Luffy and Koby made a bet to fight each other once Luffy becomes PK,I know you cant believe it Koby>Zoro
Hanacock>ZOro

Zoro dream is a lie he wont become WSS, he'll be an underling to his good captain and listen like a doggy
while on the otherhand Luffy and Koby made a bet to fight each other once Luffy becomes PK,I know you cant believe it Koby>Zoro
Hanacock>ZOro
Choosing path of clown to defend simple drawing and making urself laughting stock just like other top tier clowns. Coby pushed by pirates to chase his dream , saved by pirate at marineford and will be assigned as admiral to era which pirates will bring.

Choosing path of clown to defend simple drawing and making urself laughting stock just like other top tier clowns. Coby pushed by pirates to chase his dream , saved by pirate at marineford and will be assigned as admiral to era which pirates will bring.
Maybe you should flip that W into an L

Luffy/koby say they will meet again in the newworld, koby says he will get even stronger and catch Luffy, there going to fight but to be expected from a zorotard clown
Koby tells luffy he will become an admiral of the navy, luffy accepts the fight
there going to fight, PK Luffy vs Admiral Koby
I know its hard to cope because your underling will never be close to luffy like koby is
@T.D.A you want cope too, I would be mad too if Oda said someone else in the new generation will be stronger than zoro not named luffy

Maybe you should flip that W into an L

Luffy/koby say they will meet again in the newworld, koby says he will get even stronger and catch Luffy, there going to fight but to be expected from a zorotard clown
Koby tells luffy he will become an admiral of the navy, luffy accepts the fight
there going to fight, PK Luffy vs Admiral Koby
I know its hard to cope because your underling will never be close to luffy like koby is
Bro just stop. Coby is never going to be near the monster trio. Coby is a future generation admiral. EOS Coby wonโ€™t even be the strongest marine. EOS Smoker would blow him out of the water.

Bro just stop. Coby is never going to be near the monster trio. Coby is a future generation admiral. EOS Coby wonโ€™t even be the strongest marine. EOS Smoker would blow him out of the water.
I really hope that Smoker catches up , he was such an threat pre ts. Smoker is awesome and for me a future admiral, I hope that he becomes Luffys Garp

Status
Not open for further replies.