Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people here are acting like it would be easy to beat the SN .
When Kaido and BM have try all sort attacks and they just dodge or eat them .
Which also what BM and Kaido doing the difference is they just have higher defence so the attack mean less to them .

It was really hype in the beginning but this is just getting stupid. Are they gonna stand there and wait for a person like Yamato or more people to come up to the rooftop? Honestly get Usopp up there he'd probably last a whole hour without getting hit.

The "everyone on the roof > katakuri" narrative has no credence until Kaido and Big Mom actually start fighting
The SNs bar Luffy....have not been even touched. Goes to show how weak Oda thinks they're in comparison to Luffy. They're all up there for the hype factor...nothing more. The group will get smaller and smaller till only Luffy and Kaido remain.

Some people here are acting like it would be easy to beat the SN .
When Kaido and BM have try all sort attacks and they just dodge or eat them .
Which also what BM and Kaido doing the difference is they just have higher defence so the attack mean less to them .
Luffy with FS can't even dodge a Thunder Bague. Kaido could defeat them all in 10 seconds if he wanted to.

I think we (most of us) can agree that Luffy is the best fighter outta the novas. Kaido used Thunder Bagua once and Luffy using Future sight barely grazed it. Kaido and Big Mom have the ability to wreck everyone there in 20 seconds max but they just want to pose crack jokes and do nothing. Please have them do some fighting next chapter

Law: "Somehow, we need get one of them away from the battle first."

Zoro: "I agree."

Kid: "Seeing both of them side by side like this... this is just like hell!!"

Ok, based on this i think their plan is to boot Big Mom away and have all of them focus on Kaido afterwards, and not split into to teams or anything like that :kizabat:

From Doffy to Katakuri to Big Mom + Kaido

Oda has somehow found a way to inversely make much stronger opponents seem less threatening
Luffy grows at a slow pace and his next opponent is always much stronger....so more plot is needed.

First Katakuri helped Luffy to defeat him. Now Kaido and Meme are just letting Luffy land hits and are just watching him. I wouldn't be suprised if Akainu starts fisting himself in his final fight with Luffy.

I think we (most of us) can agree that Luffy is the best fighter outta the novas. Kaido used Thunder Bagua once and Luffy using Future sight barely grazed it. Kaido and Big Mom have the ability to wreck everyone there in 20 seconds max but they just want to pose crack jokes and do nothing. Please have them do some fighting next chapter
Best fighter who kept getting saved
Best fighter who kept attacking brainlessly
And there is only 1 fighter who suddenly freaked out Big Mom, but it's not the best fighter 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.