Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then what chapters will the stuff downstairs be resolved? Personally I think Oda is gonna dedicate this entire spring/ summer to the downstairs fights, starting in April ending in August/Septmeber, Then the roof top stuff will get focus all the way from September till the end of the year. Were gonna end this year on the Kaido fight.
the downstairs will not be resolved until the last round of roof fight start , its only 4chapters on the roof while 6 chapter is under the roof , until no we got 5 under roof 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008

I like Luffy positive attitude and eventually he gained some respect from Kaido but why Oda became retarded has Luffy to throw blind punches only to see became ineffective? to somehow "emphasize" that they need to think another way?....he was more calm when he was against Katakuri and figured out the way to overcome him but why is he throwing blind punches? Oda should stop being retarded when it comes to Luffy...other than that....

I need kind of positivity in my life Luffy has....and my boy gained respect from Kaido...:cheers::steef:

I like Luffy positive attitude and eventually he gained some respect from Kaido but why Oda became retarded has Luffy to throw blind punches only to see became ineffective? to somehow "emphasize" that they need to think another way?....he was more calm when he was against Katakuri and figured out the way to overcome him but why is he throwing blind punches? Oda should stop being retarded when it comes to Luffy...other than that....

I need kind of positivity in my life Luffy has....and my boy gained respect from Kaido...:cheers::steef:
But as we can see Kaido is still very much focused and intrigued by Luffy.
#LDK :kata:

Anyways looking forward to next chapter....on the other hand, it is enough Oda...time to show yonko level moves from Kaido/BigMom...how many days he will hide their moves...I know Kaido wants to see despair in the eyes of Supernovas by making them attack only to see not working ...but we have already spent enough chapters...this fight looks interesting only when both attack and counter attack.....otherwise hype remains empty..

I have a guess..

We know that Kaido ends up gradually respecting Luffy more and more as time passes. Like when he one shotted him, he viewed Luffy as nothing but trash, but compared to now, Kaido has respected Luffy more.

What if Kaido started respecting Luffy way too much near the end of the battle and he somehow ends up being Zephyr 2.0? He will sacrifice himself so that exhausted Luffy and friends can escape (probably after the banquet). That's the reason CP0 are in this arc, because at the end of arc they will pull out something like Buster Call.

Kaido will face this Buster Call allowing Luffy and friends to escape (after already defeated before). That way, Yamato will also have a different way looking at his father when Kaido pulled something like this.

I have a guess..

We know that Kaido ends up gradually respecting Luffy more and more as time passes. Like when he one shotted him, he viewed Luffy as nothing but trash, but compared to now, Kaido has respected Luffy more.

What if Kaido started respecting Luffy way too much near the end of the battle and he somehow ends up being Zephyr 2.0? He will sacrifice himself so that exhausted Luffy and friends can escape (probably after the banquet). That's the reason CP0 are in this arc, because at the end of arc they will pull out something like Buster Call.

Kaido will face this Buster Call allowing Luffy and friends to escape (after already defeated before). That way, Yamato will also have a different way looking at his father when Kaido pulled something like this.
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

You fucked up now Inu.

Time for Jack to finish what he started 200 chapters ago
Alone the fact that Inu stay alone kinda shows me that Jack finally get his W soon showing his hybrid form(with he didn't use in zou) going beat down Inurashi. The question is who fight Jack after he take out Inurashi? A lose against Inu doesn't make much sense, Jack gonna get at least one W to get the danger tension. I can see hybrid or probably his awakenend form going be hell strong. The question is who gonna fight him? Sanji?

I get that which is why I didn't mind it when it first started. It has just run it's course for me. It just seems silly that they have been basically standing there letting luffy recover haki
It was clear that Oda didn't offpanel the SN around Luffy and Zoro. He love to show their battle and also would show their loses. Hybrid Kaido probably get soon insane feats, judging by the spoiler and as I expect they just joke around as always. I like how Law,Zoro and Kid make sure that both Yonkou are to much.

I see it already how Law teleport Big mom away from Onigashima sending her into the ground in wano. Probably cut off her from her homies( a way how Nami could get zeus back?) with give us enough time to see the 5vs1 battle with SN vs Kaido.

the downstairs will not be resolved until the last round of roof fight start , its only 4chapters on the roof while 6 chapter is under the roof , until no we got 5 under roof 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008
Theres like 9 notable Enemies downstairs bruh... reminder that it took like 16 chapters to resolve the fights that weren't luffys in enies lobby.

No Meme could be chasing them down and throwing. Attacking like a mad woman on them. But noo....Everytime she throws one attack, they counter or dodge...then she doesn't do anything for the whole chapter. Promethesus and Zeus can grow to giantic sizes....why tf is she doing these small AoE attacks that useless.

And yes i can defintely say Kaido hasnt even done anything yet since he only threw an attack on Luffy. Everything else he did was useless Elemental shit....

I add in a next post but why law don't switch them when she does her AOE attack or even Kaido when he did them before it something he can do .
Why don't we have Kidd trying to take away there sword or club with his DF power .
What use is Promethesus growing huge in size when Zoro can cut it in half ?
BM chasing them down don't mean all of a sudden the SN are some how much weaker and there DF or skills turn useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.