Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a guess..

We know that Kaido ends up gradually respecting Luffy more and more as time passes. Like when he one shotted him, he viewed Luffy as nothing but trash, but compared to now, Kaido has respected Luffy more.

What if Kaido started respecting Luffy way too much near the end of the battle and he somehow ends up being Zephyr 2.0? He will sacrifice himself so that exhausted Luffy and friends can escape (probably after the banquet). That's the reason CP0 are in this arc, because at the end of arc they will pull out something like Buster Call.

Kaido will face this Buster Call allowing Luffy and friends to escape (after already defeated before). That way, Yamato will also have a different way looking at his father when Kaido pulled something like this.
Possible....and he will have a humble death in the hands of world government/marines contrary to his glorified death...fitting to one piece theme of antagonists not getting their dreams fulfilled but we need more background of Kaido as a character.....

I have a guess..

We know that Kaido ends up gradually respecting Luffy more and more as time passes. Like when he one shotted him, he viewed Luffy as nothing but trash, but compared to now, Kaido has respected Luffy more.

What if Kaido started respecting Luffy way too much near the end of the battle and he somehow ends up being Zephyr 2.0? He will sacrifice himself so that exhausted Luffy and friends can escape (probably after the banquet). That's the reason CP0 are in this arc, because at the end of arc they will pull out something like Buster Call.

Kaido will face this Buster Call allowing Luffy and friends to escape (after already defeated before). That way, Yamato will also have a different way looking at his father when Kaido pulled something like this.
BCKK let's go ! Buster Call Kills KAido :steef:

I have a guess..

Fair point, but i doubt it, kaido is responsible for wano citizens suffering and now he sacrifice himself to save them from buster call..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Alone the fact that Inu stay alone kinda shows me that Jack finally get his W soon showing his hybrid form(with he didn't use in zou) going beat down Inurashi. The question is who fight Jack after he take out Inurashi? A lose against Inu doesn't make much sense, Jack gonna get at least one W to get the danger tension. I can see hybrid or probably his awakenend form going be hell strong. The question is who gonna fight him? Sanji?
I think he's going to hit up both Dukes. One after the other with Hybrid. He'll follow the Scabbards after they beat Orochi down and corner them.

Either Yamato or Sanji steps in to stop it.

H

humanbeing

Kaido is annoyed because of the same thing as Katakuri , Luffy's eye I think Luffy is gonna uses his CoC Haki soon and again Luffy get hyped and even didn't bother because he cannot hurt Kaido badly and thinks he is still human

H

humanbeing

I think Momo will get angry or shocked because of Kanjuru and will turn into full grown Dragon like Kaido , since Momo wish to be like that just remember the color spread from chapter 310

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.