Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than his first Rengoku Oni Giri, Zoro has only attacked Kaido to rescue Luffy. It's plausible that Zoro has been playing defensive and never launched a proper attack since then:
  • He needed to protect Luffy while he recovered his haki
  • After Luffy recovered he's been continuing to support him.

Well, we should wait and see. It's really bad to be arguing from headcanon of an off paneled fight. Things may become clear after we return to the Rooftop for real.
True, but im basing it on the wording of the summary.

Zoro warns him that they should think of another way
He included himself in that statement, that is why i am now thinking this way, i could be wrong though of course.

Kidd and killer are the duo taking on big mom until maybe hawkins arrives. Law has been the one to set these plans in motion. So law will be in the group against kaido. I don’t know why you guys say zoro and luffy are gonna 2v1 when it’s obvious if they fight kaido law will be with them which was also foreshadowed in 1000.

so if your gonna say zoro and luffy vs kaido you have to put law in there or else your just biased
I am taking a guess not stating it as fact there is a big difference. I also prefaced my guess with them getting help from Yamato and company later on as well. Also you can make biased guesses for the sake of making a biased guess as well. The difference is im not making a biased guess to troll any fanbase

Edit: Yes I do admit my guess is biased

Nah breath of all things is armament haki, barrier type. We got the exact word for word explanation from Hyou and Koushiro.

If it looks like a bird, talks like a bird and walks like a bird, then it's a bird.
Like I said hyogoro was using breath of all things in context there.. when used with AcoC it would allow the user to surpass what it can cut...

its just that bird switching to a better beak to peck with. You're basically saying it moves as a bird, talks as a bird but acts like a rabbit infront of Aokiji... bruh

Kidd and killer are the duo taking on big mom until maybe hawkins arrives. Law has been the one to set these plans in motion. So law will be in the group against kaido. I don’t know why you guys say zoro and luffy are gonna 2v1 when it’s obvious if they fight kaido law will be with them which was also foreshadowed in 1000.

so if your gonna say zoro and luffy vs kaido you have to put law in there or else your just biased
yet law is the only sn to attack big mom
kidd and killer have more reasons to fight kaido than law.

Like I said hyogoro was using breath of all things in context there.. when used with AcoC it would allow the user to surpass what it can cut...

its just that bird switching to a better beak to peck with. You're basically saying it moves as a bird, talks as a bird but acts like a rabbit infront of Aokiji... bruh
Are you acting dumb on purpose ? It’s literally the same thing . Don’t let this children’s story confuse you this much bucko

Someone else needs to start attacking her as well. I think people forget that she has "impenetrable" skin as well, and damaging her is also no easy feat.
gonna be OLIN sadly
no one takes her seriously
so they can focus on the main threat.......
Post automatically merged:

So after this chapter ZKK is basically a fact?
how?

No, it's the same beak, birds can't switch beaks what are you even saying?

Hyou told Luffy that barrier haki is the ability to cut everything and nothing, he made no distinction between these two.

Are you acting dumb on purpose ? It’s literally the same thing . Don’t let this children’s story confuse you this much bucko
what I'm doing is not jumping to illogical and unsubstantiated calims.. if its the same thing why didn Aokiji note to that....and what is that both zoro and hyogoro emphasize on their sword... abd why did Ashura say that our blades aren't as sharp rather than saying their ryou or haki won't work like in the case of sanji... the translations say it all

yet law is the only sn to attack big mom
kidd and killer have more reasons to fight kaido than law.
Kidd and killer have more reasons to fight kaido then anyone on the roof. The point is law and luffy made this alliance for kaido in the main story. Law zoro and luffy were on the side of kaido in 1000 so it’s most likely that kidd and killer vs big mom and law zoro and luffy vs kaido.

Someone like hawkins can arrive later to assist kidd and killer but it’s been going this obvious way especially with Kidd wounding a sweet commander.

Also I can’t see luffy and Kidd fighting the same yonko since we are gonna get a conquerers clash soon which happens every arc

gonna be OLIN sadly
no one takes her seriously
so they can focus on the main threat.......
Post automatically merged:

how?

I would say they taking her serious since they what they split them up and what ever they doing seem to be not working on either of them .
The only question is how Oda get rid of her and not make it look half ass.
The easy answer seem to be law but unless he stay with her that not going to last long .

Status
Not open for further replies.