Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido shat his pants against Zoro + So did Big Meme
Kaido is still laughing at Luffy and no selling attacks

10 minutes trash can did less damage to Kaido at cost of all his Haki than Zoro's casual tornado did

Kaido = Big Mom >= Zoro >> Luffy > Law + Kid + Killer combined
Yes yes thats why Zoro is so anxious to seperate them

Because he is so wastly supperior.kaido.doesnt givr a fuck about him and is only.concerned about Luffy

Law will do whats beneficial for taking him down. He doesnt care about taking him down himself. He will be forced to use his ability to keep big mom and kaido separated and thats why he will leave the kaido fight to luffy and zoro.
lol no, luffy and zoro vs kaido is suicidal matchup, they are ideal for attacking kaido but to defend kaido's attack they need the support of law's df. We've seen that many times(by many i mean 3-4 times)

that doesn’t make any sense. Why would law fight big mom. There’s nothing going for that. The only thing that makes sense is luffy law and zoro vs kaido. Yamato will go to the roof at some point but she won’t be their when they split up.

I already stated in another post that luffy and Zoro are also the worst teamup because of Luffys drawbacks and zoro needed mobility like flying dragon blaze. Having someone like law helps themselves. Luffy would have got hit by a thunder bagua without law. Whoever faces kaido needs law or they have a chance of getting hit
Because he will be forced to intrust the fight to luffy and zoro and use his ability to keep big mom separated. So it will make sense. Law is not like luffy he doesnt care about takinh kaido himself. And for him this is not personal like with doffy. He will do what will increase the chances of the raid succeeding. And he will take on big mom and his DFability is their best shot and separating the yonkos.

lol no, luffy and zoro vs kaido is suicidal matchup, they are ideal for attacking kaido but to defend kaido's attack they need the support of law's df. We've seen that many times(by many i mean 3-4 times)
Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido
Kid/Killer vs BigMom
Law supporting both sides..his DF is perfectly suitable for support....

hawkins can join.

here’s the thing.

Zoro and luffy dont match against kaido. Not only that but they are the only two so far that are reliant on the teamwork.

Zoro made sure big moms attack did hit luffy and save him from he sword attack( pretty sure it was her sword attack)

Law saved luffy from kaidos thunder bagua

Law had to boost zoro in the air to get off dragon blaze.

Zoro had to save luffy from kaidos bite

This shows that zoro and luffy so far are the only ones reliant on the teamup which makes sense since this is a teamup fight but the problem is zoro and luffys fighting styles don’t work in a 2v1. Luffy still has drawbacks because he just learned new haki.

As soon as luffy get his drawbacks zoro has to go and protect luffy. Kidd and killer don’t have any draw backs and haven’t been shown to use their strongest attacks or even haki yet( on purpose by Oda)

That’s one reason law will be on zoro and Luffys team because he will give zoro the mobility to get off some of his attacks.

This is only if zoro luffy and law vs kaido and Kidd killer and ? Vs big mom happens.

At face value zoro and luffy against kaido looks like the best bet until you take in consideration everything I just named it’s actually the worst unless they have law.
yea thats true, well especially now that we know kaido is almost invincible.. its gonna be harder

Kaido shat his pants against Zoro + So did Big Meme
Kaido is still laughing at Luffy and no selling attacks

10 minutes trash can did less damage to Kaido at cost of all his Haki than Zoro's casual tornado did

Kaido = Big Mom >= Zoro >> Luffy > Law + Kid + Killer combined
Lol, they only acknowledged Enma. Since then, Zoro hasn't even been on their radar. They only care about Luffy. That's rough when the weapon gets more acknowledgement than the wielder. :jay-he:

Anxious?
Zoro just agreed with Law
Because while Zoro can handle Kaido by himself..someone still needs to deal with Big Meme which would be Luffy + Law + Kidd + Killer

1 Top tier Kaido vs 1 Top tier Zoro
1 Top Tier Big Meme vs 4 High Tiers LuffyLawKiddKiller
If Zoro can take care of Kaido solo then BM wouldnt be big of a problem but my man is desperate to seperate them :ihaha:

Do you guys read what i say or just talk? I said yamato will join them. And if zoro and luffy is a suicide mission then so is kidd and killer vs big mom. And all 5 of them vs kaido would be an overkill. Read what i say before you replay. I said zoro luffy will be joined by yamato.

Lol, they only acknowledged Enma. Since then, Zoro hasn't even been on their radar. They only care about Luffy. That's rough when the weapon gets more acknowledgement the wielder. :jay-he:
Enma is literally Zoro's slave tho..Zoro tells Enma to make Sanji shit his pants and Enma makes Sanji shit his pants
Acknowledging Zoro's sword is even bigger complement to Zoro than acknowledging Zoro himself.

Zoro is so chad, Zoro's sword is making Yonko shit their pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.