Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you had said law should be on the other side(with kid and killer). read your own message first. luffy zoro vs kaido or luffy zoro yamato vs kaido is good only if law is there supporting them. if law isnt there then they dont have enough in their defence
Lol? No its not. What are you on about? Zoro and luffy are much stronger than kidd and killer in order for both sides to be balanced you need law to fight with kidd and killer lmao. And like i said an extra fight is better then one less fighter and law helping both sides. Also i dont need to read my comment smartass i wrote it myself lmao.
Post automatically merged:

you didnt make any sense.... any team that fights kaido needs law
No, Zoro and luffy dont need law.

Yeah the only reason that zoro and luffy are trying to do more damage is because they are getting put into situations where they have to which is why they need law. The only reason zoro did tatsumaki is because kaido bite luffy. Luffy went all out without a care in the world hoping kaido would be defeated.

damage means literally nothing when kaido just healed from it all and the fact that kaido nearly hit luffy again but he was only saved because of law.

The only reason zoro got flying dragon blaze off was because of law

so far when has Kidd or killer needed law? They never did. Only zoro and luffy did. It’s that simple. Damage means nothing if you don’t have the means to dodge or get off strategic attacks like dragon blaze
No the reason why Zoro and Luffy are making more damage is because their AP is superior to the other SN.

Status
Not open for further replies.